GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

My proposed solution for Nether Wars

General
Article Publish : 10/08/2024 01:33
Translate

Every day, there are more comments in the Timezone chat about how annoying the Nether Wars event is, both because of the sustained timeouts and because fewer and fewer players are entering; the latter has its explanation:

In my TZ, there are about 12-15 players above 30 Trillion BR, one of these entering every hour would be enough to make it quite difficult to enter the rankings, but all players have the right to participate in all the events of the game, and for that reason we cannot get angry.

But there are behaviors, we could say pathological, like that of S28.Mesut (I imagine there must be at least one in each TZ), who after covering the allowed attempts in which points are obtained, keeps entering matches the rest of the day (I estimate about 70-90 times), just to hinder the progress of others (because he personally does not get points).

Seeing this, the solution does not seem to be the one taken by the DEVs to award zero points after a certain number of attempts, since players like the one named can and continue to enter matches.

I propose to the DEVs a solution, which for me would help to avoid this anti-everything behavior, and it is to simply restrict the entry to NW (during that daily session), of any player who has exceeded the established daily limit. This solution from the software point of view, should not be very traumatic, since if the player is marked to not be able to receive more points, this mark can simply be used to prevent him from entering again that day.

Easier .... impossible; only the willingness of the DEVs is required, to avoid this bullying behavior from continuing to repeat itself

It would be excellent, if one of the Moderators could send this proposal to the DEVs so that it can at least be evaluated.

Translate