Details page

[Vote] Professor You Are on My Way - Detective Game

Votes Who is killer?
Article Publish : 09/20/2024 15:00
Translate
Edited by jryt at 09/19/2024 17:22

🧓🏻Okay now, better explain to me, about what you just did🧑🏻‍🦳

📕Story Background

Detective Poirot was fast asleep in the middle of the night when he was abruptly awakened by a knock on the door. Opening it, he found Jerry, the nephew of Professor Harry who lived downstairs. Jerry was visibly agitated and said, "Uncle Harry invited me over tonight, but I got delayed. When I arrived and knocked, no one answered. I don't know what's happened. I'm afraid to go in alone. Can you come with me, please?" Without hesitation, Poirot put on his coat and left with Jerry.

On their way, Jerry confided in Poirot, "Recently, my uncle's invention was a success, and he received a lot of money. Some people are jealous, and I'm worried something might happen to him."

As they arrived at Professor Harry's doorstep, Poirot pushed the door open and tried to switch on the light, but it didn't work. Jerry offered, "There's another lamp inside. I'll turn it on." Saying that, he entered the dark house alone.

Moments later, the light came on, revealing Professor Harry lying in a pool of blood on the hallway floor, about a meter from the door. Jerry exclaimed softly, "Oh my God!" and quickly stepped over the professor's body to return to Poirot's side. Poirot immediately checked and found that the professor was dead. The safe in the corner was open and empty. Jerry asked fearfully, "Who could have done this?" Poirot chuckled sarcastically and said, "Stop pretending, Mr. Jerry. You're the murderer!"

How did Poirot deduce that Jerry was the killer?

(This story is absolutely fictional. Any inconsistencies with common sense work for the plot)

🔍Known Clues

1. Professor Harry was already murdered before Poirot arrived.
  2. Poirot determined Jerry's guilt by observing Jerry's behavior or something within the room.

🕵️‍Questions and Discussions for YOU

1.WHICH crucial clue do you think Poirot relied on to judge Jerry as the killer?

• A. The dark room and the non-working switch
  • B. The position of the body and Jerry's movement
  • C. The location of the safe
  • D. The time Jerry visited Poirot

2.If you received a large sum of money as a prize, what kind of award would you hope it was for? How would you use the money? (Open-ended)

🎉Participation Rewards

The FIRST user to successfully deduce the identity of the "culprit" and their motive in the comment, will receive a reward of 2,000 GT points! Other participants will earn 200-500 GT points based on the completeness of their submissions. 💰

📅Submission Deadline

September 27, 2024

Reminder: This is the submission deadline if you want to claim the reward with your vote, but after this date the vote will still remain open for a period of time, so please feel free to participate at any time if you want to test your skills, detectives!

----- Previous answer (The Mystery of the Turkish Bath) -------

The murderer is Jack. He concealed a sharp ice dagger within his thermal mug and brought it into the bathhouse. After committing the crime, the ice dagger quickly melted due to the heat, accounting for its absence during the police search.

Link to the post: [Vote] The Mystery of Turkish Bath - Detective Game – Gtarcade Discussion Forum Official Forum

We will be rewarding 200 GT points to all players who voted correctly, and additional points to some outstanding responses.

Congratulations and enjoy your juicy GT points reward!!!

🎁 Additional Reward Rule

We greatly appreciate everyone's willingness and time to participate in our new community discussion event, the Detective Game.

While there is only one "correct" answer we've prepared, we will reward anyone who comes up with a genuine deduction process and actively engages in this event with a random amount of EXTRA GT Points based on the quality of their answer.

We will carefully review and select the best comments, so don't worry detectives, join in and earn your points!

Note: We have now reclassified the Detective Game back under the Votes category to enhance event navigation and streamline the reward claim process using the VOTE function. (Please note that this change is not permanent and may be subject to future adjustments)

Translate