More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[Review] Analysis of the Pirate Festival Event in Infinity Kingdom

Press Officer Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 09/15/2024 17:07
Translate

💠Introduction

What’s up, folks? Welcome to my article where I will be taking a look at the latest event in Infinity Kingdom, the Pirate Festival. The event is an annual seasonal one that makes its rounds around mid-September and is generally a good chance for players to get valuable rewards for free. Some items may not be worth it for certain tiers of players to spend resources and AP chasing at a certain point so let’s take a look at where the value lies and determine whether the event is worth spending on.

💠Table of Contents

• Overview
  • Mystic Treasures
  • Island Adventure
  • Kingdom Bounty
  • Ocean of the Dead
  • Summary

💠Overview

The event started on Friday, September 13, and will last until the end of Wednesday, September 18, giving players five days to complete all the tasks and collect the rewards they want. The event is divided into three parts: daily logins, sets of daily tasks, missions, and a progressive quest. Some parts of the event are easier to do than others, but not all rewards and quests are worth doing.

💠Mystic Treasures

Mystic Treasures is by far the easiest part of this event. Players can claim rewards when they log in each day for five days. Day 1 gives four Explosive Shots, Day 2 gives 300 Gems, Day 3 gives six Explosive Shots, Day 4 gives an 8-hour Protection Barrier, and finally, Day 5 gives three Philosopher’s Stones. The Explosive Shots can be used in the Ocean of the Dead portion of the event.

💠Island Adventure

Every day, players can complete a set of ten tasks to claim a chest full of rewards. Each day’s set is different from the previous and you can only complete that day’s tasks. Once the day passes, the tasks are locked and you will be unable to return to complete them. The quests include training 50,000 of a specific type of unit, manufacturing 200,000 of a specific type of fortification, defeating 50 gnomes, defeating 10 bosses, advance summoning a number of times, raiding 50 Well of Time stages, purifying 800 minutes’ worth of Dragon Chests, challenging arena 10 times, purchasing 30 items from the market, and using 50 market refreshes.

Each reward chest includes items like Explosive Shots, Ultimate Experience Scrolls, a Philosopher’s Stone, a Superior Resources Optional Chest, a Major AP Recovery Potion or a Major SP Recovery Potion, Solid Shots, and Market Orders. In my opinion, this is one of the worst parts of the event. Killing 50 gnomes will already cost a decent amount of AP and training 50,000 troops will cost about 60 to 80 hours of speedups, depending on how frequently you collect your troops. The rewards are very mediocre and the best items are the Explosive Shots and Solid Shots to advance in the Ocean of the Dead portion. I would skip Island Adventure entirely.

💠Kingdom Bounty

Kingdom Bounty is where you can send your immortals on missions or hunt traces for bounty stars. The higher the bounty, the longer missions will take and the more rewards you get. Rewards consist of a handful of Gems and a few Solid Shots. Players get a free refresh every hour or they can pay 30 Gems for each refresh. Reaching 100, 150, 200, 250, and 350 stars will grant rewards. In total, players can get 100 Stardust and 60 Explosive Shots. Missions can give anywhere from one to three stars and cost nothing while traces can give one to six stars and cost AP. Traces also give fewer Solid Shots. You can reach 350 stars without spending many Gems if you’re diligent enough or you can keep refreshing for trace missions.

💠Ocean of the Dead

Ocean of the Dead is by far the most expensive portion of the event. Every Kraken you kill will advance the level of the pass. There are three tiers of passes: free, Gem, and premium. The free tier is available to everyone and 60 Artifact Schematic Fragment Selection Chests are rewarded at the end. The 3,500 Gem tier gives 60 Shadow and Light Selection Chests. Finally, the $19.99 premium tier gives Stardust, Crimson Moonlight, and 80 Fate of Chaos Selection Chests.

To complete the entire pass, you will need to deplete a total of 15,000 of the Kraken’s HP. Solid Shots deal 10 damage and Explosive Shots deal 40 damage. Both have a 25% chance of inflicting twice as much damage. This means the expected value of each Solid Shot is (0.25 x 20) + (0.75 x 10) = 12.5 damage and the expected value of each Explosive Shot is 50 damage. Since every player can get 70 Explosive Shots for free, on average, that would equate to 3,500 damage. To deal 11,500 more damage to complete the pass, on average, you will need 920 Solid Shots. The best way to get Solid Shots is to complete trace missions in Kingdom Bounty and keep refreshing until you get enough Solid Shots. This will require about 20,000 to 30,000 AP and 5,000 to 10,000 Gems in total.

💠Summary

In my opinion, if you aren’t building Chaos immortals, the $19.99 pass is not worth buying and the event is not worth doing. The Gem pass rewards aren’t enticing enough to spend 3,500 Gems. If that’s the case, I would just get as far as I could in the free pass and reap the rewards, even if they aren’t much. If you are building Chaos immortals and have enough Gems and AP to spare, the 80 Fate of Chaos Selection Chests are worth purchasing the $19.99 pass for.

What are your thoughts about the Pirate Festival event? What would you like to see next year? Let me know in the comments below!

💠References

Version 2.7.3

💠Related Links

Infinity Kingdom Official Website

PC

iOS

Android

#infinitykingdom #pirate #festival

Translate