Details page

[Vote] Not Evaporated - Detective Game

Votes Who is killer?
Article Publish : 08/23/2024 15:00
Translate
Edited by jerrytzh at 08/22/2024 11:14

⛺ The natural phenomena does not lie... 🌳

📕Story Background

On a Saturday morning, four high school students—Mark, William, Tom, and John—went to the forest for a picnic. It had rained heavily the night before, and the lingering moisture in the air made the boys uncomfortable. The water on the ground made it impossible to ride their bikes, so they walked to their picnic spot. When lunchtime arrived, they suddenly realized the picnic basket with all their food was missing.

After discussing their options for a while, they decided to look for something edible in the forest. Mark, William, and Tom split up to search, while John stayed behind to guard their stuff. However, when Mark and the others returned 15 minutes later, they found that John had been killed.

The police arrived after receiving the call and questioned the remaining three.

Mark said, “I wanted to pick some fruit for everyone. I found several fruit trees, but the fruit had all fallen to the ground and was ruined. I didn't want my friends to wait too long, so I didn't go to other places to find any other fruit trees. I came back and found John lying on the ground unconscious.”

William said, “I walked around looking for a shop where I could buy some food. Unfortunately, when I finally found one, it was closed. So I came back empty-handed.”

Tom said, “I went into the forest to find some firewoods so we could start a fire. On the way back, I tripped and fell, and all the firewood I was carrying ended up on the ground. They were wet, so I had to leave them behind and came back with nothing.”

After hearing the three explanations, the policeman said, "I talked with the forest ranger. According to him, no one else has entered the forest today. The murderer must be one of you three."

(This story is absolutely fictional. Any inconsistencies with common sense work for the plot.)

🔍Known Clues

1. It had rained heavily the night before.
  2. There are lots of puddles on the ground. 

🕵️‍Questions and Discussions for YOU

1. WHO do you think is most likely to be the murderer?
  2. WHAT do you think might be their motivation for the crime? (Open-ended)
  3. How would you handle an emergency in the jungle? Imagine a scene and suggest a solution, then share it with us. (Open-ended)

🎉Participation Rewards

The FIRST user to successfully deduce the identity of the "culprit" and their motive in the comment, will receive a reward of 2,000 GT points! Other participants will earn 200-500 GT points based on the completeness of their submissions. 💰

📅Submission Deadline

August 30, 2024

Reminder: This is the submission deadline if you want to claim the reward with your vote, but after this date the vote will still remain open for a period of time, so please feel free to participate at any time if you want to test your skills, detectives!

----- Previous answer (Symmetrical Beauty) -------

The person who stole the money was Webber. The flags hanging on the ship were Japanese national flags. Based on the style of the Japanese national flag, it shows that Webber lied to Captain Cohen. They all look the same no matter whether it is put up-side-down, based on its symmetrical layout. So the person who stole the money was Webber.

Link to the post: [Vote] Symmetrical Beauty - Detective Game – Gtarcade Discussion Forum Official Forum

We will be rewarding 200 GT points to all players who voted correctly, and additional points to some outstanding responses.

Congratulations and enjoy your juicy GT points reward!!!

🎁 Additional Reward Rule

We greatly appreciate everyone's willingness and time to participate in our new community discussion event, the Detective Game.

While there is only one "correct" answer we've prepared, we will reward anyone who comes up with a genuine deduction process and actively engages in this event with a random amount of EXTRA GT Points based on the quality of their answer.

We will carefully review and select the best comments, so don't worry detectives, join in and earn your points!

Note: We have now reclassified the Detective Game back under the Votes category to enhance event navigation and streamline the reward claim process using the VOTE function. (Please note that this change is not permanent and may be subject to future adjustments)

Translate