More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Meet Anubis: The New Chaos Immortal in Infinity Kingdom

Press Officer Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 07/03/2024 02:35
Translate
Edited by m a ë l at 07/03/2024 02:50

In the latest Infinity Kingdom update (2.7.0), a powerful new Chaos Immortal has emerged: Anubis. Known for his ancient origins and unique abilities, Anubis is set to shake up the game with his distinct gameplay mechanics and powerful Ultimate ability. Join us as we explore Anubis' backstory, his in-game features, and discuss his potential to influence strategies and gameplay in Infinity Kingdom.

Anubis: A Legendary Figure Across Time

Anubis, the new Chaos Immortal in Infinity Kingdom, originates from ancient Egyptian legends where he played a vital role. With the head of a jackal, he guided souls through the treacherous afterlife, ensuring they safely reached their final resting place. Anubis was not only a guide but also a judge of souls. According to myth, he weighed their hearts against the Feather of Ma'at, symbolizing truth and justice.

Legend has it that if a soul's heart balanced with the feather, they could pass into eternal life. However, those whose hearts were heavier with wrongdoing faced a terrifying fate—they risked being devoured by the fearsome goddess Ammit, a fate dreaded by all who faced Anubis's judgment.

Anubis was also closely associated with mummification—the preservation of bodies for the afterlife. Egyptians believed that Anubis oversaw the mummification process, ensuring that the deceased's body was prepared correctly to guarantee their journey to the afterlife was successful. This role emphasized his connection to the rituals of death and the afterlife, making him a crucial figure in Egyptian lore.

In Infinity Kingdom, Anubis brings this ancient power to life, challenging players to navigate the delicate balance of risk and reward. His arrival introduces a unique Ultimate Ability Mechanism, forcing players to strategize carefully. Anubis enriches Infinity Kingdom with depth and challenge, blending ancient myth with strategic gameplay as players strive for victory.

Deadly Sandstorm

In ancient Egyptian beliefs, Anubis was connected to the desert and its natural events like sandstorms. The desert was seen as a place where spirits and gods were present, and Anubis, associated with death and the afterlife, protected these areas.

Sandstorms, powerful and unpredictable, were sometimes thought to be signs of Anubis's presence or actions. They symbolized his role in guiding souls through their journey after death, where he judged them based on their actions in life. This link shows how Anubis was seen as part of the natural world in ancient Egypt.

Anubis is a Chaos Defense Shieldman Immortal who transforms into a devastating nuker with his ultimate skill. When activated, his Physical Defense converts into Physical Attack, and he conjures a sandstorm that rages for 9 seconds. This storm deals continuous physical damage every 3 seconds (150%) and amplifies the damage enemies will take (+20%). The 3-second continuous damage timer is intriguing, and with his Physical Defense converted into Attack, he is the only defense Immortal in the game who can potentially deal insane damage, making him truly unique and very interesting.

I believe it would make sense to line Anubis up alongside another defense Immortal designed to protect him with skills such as Guard. This unique mechanic raises a lot of questions. If his Defense converts into Attack, does it mean that his Defense drop to zero? If so, his skill set will need to focus on keeping him alive during this vulnerable period. Skills like Last Stand could be crucial to not only boost his survivability but also enhance his damage output. It's a fascinating challenge to figure out the best skill combinations for him. I am looking forward seeing him in action and I am seriously thinking about acquiring him.

Anubis brings a whole new layer of strategy to Infinity Kingdom, and his presence is sure to shake up the meta.

Another interesting aspect is his base energy regeneration. We know how important energy regeneration is to cast ultimate skills more often. Anubis benefits from a huge 105 base energy regeneration, suggesting he will be able to proc his skill often and be reliable in his unique role. Indeed, once an Immortal accumulates 1000 Energy, they can unleash their ultimate skill, making energy regeneration a pivotal factor in battle success. With 105 base energy regeneration, without any upgrades, equipment, or talents, Anubis could potentially cast his ultimate every 9 seconds. This is also crucial for selecting defensive skills to sustain Anubis and time them with his procs. You can check out my article on energy regen here. I absolutely love analyzing Immortal Attributes, and this is a very important aspect to look at when building a team.

Obtaining Anubis: A Strategic Approach

Anubis, the newest addition to Infinity Kingdom, will soon become available through the Chaos Roulette event, just like other Chaos Immortals. While highly anticipated, it's important to note that acquiring Anubis is a pay-to-unlock endeavor. Players should carefully consider their budget allocated to Infinity Kingdom before diving into the Chaos Roulette to obtain him.

Magic Mage, a respected Press Officer known for her insightful articles, has thoroughly covered the costs associated with the Chaos Roulette event in her publication. Her analysis provides valuable guidance on budgeting and strategic spending within the game, ensuring players make informed decisions when aiming to add Anubis to their roster.

Balance of Judgement: Anubis's Exclusive Artifact.

Anubis's exclusive artifact, Balance of Judgement, adds another layer to his formidable presence. We knew Anubis was about to be released because his artifact leaked in Open Arena. I suggest focusing on special attribute growth to increase his HP, ensuring Anubis remains sustained even if his physical defense drops to zero while converting to physical attack. This will help him last longer in battle, which is crucial for his role.

The Balance of Judgement artifact is quite good, though not mandatory. It increases the damage taken by the enemy with the lowest troops by an additional 10%, bringing the total to 30%. This effect helps finish off struggling enemy Immortals, allowing Anubis and his team to quickly move on to the next target. This strategic advantage can turn the tide of battle, making it a valuable asset in Anubis's arsenal.

Anubis, the new Chaos Immortal in Infinity Kingdom, combines ancient Egyptian mythology with powerful gameplay. With his jackal-headed appearance and role in guiding souls, Anubis embodies judgment and preservation in Egyptian culture.

In the game, Anubis challenges players with unique abilities like transforming his defense into attack and summoning a damaging sandstorm. This makes him a rare defensive Immortal who can also deal significant damage. His presence will change gameplay strategies, adding depth and challenge.

Anubis's high energy regeneration (105 base) means he can use his ultimate skill frequently, enhancing his reliability in battles. His artifact, Balance of Judgement, increases damage against weaker enemies, making him versatile in different scenarios.

As a press officer and a fan of Ancient Egypt, I find Anubis's history fascinating. His design in the game is impressive, and credit goes to the developers and designers for their work. I look forward to seeing Anubis in action, confident that he will impress players worldwide in Infinity Kingdom.

Thank you for reading this far.

What would you like to see next? Share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments! Whether it's tips on other troop types, battle strategies, events review, interviews, or resource management, let me know what interests you the most. Your feedback helps shape future content!

For more insights, check out my previous articles here or discover exciting content on my newly created YouTube Channel.

Stay epic,

download Infinity Kingdom now and script your legend.

m a ë l

Korean Game Download

Download for TW/HK

Translate