More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Arena of Honor Season 1 Round 10

Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 04/19/2024 07:34
Translate

Arena of Honor Season 1 Round 10

Pinky and his team still needed a few more people since not everyone was able to make this round it was 30 minutes left till Arena of Honour would start and Pinky was looking to fill the last two spots with two MBL or WxC guys that would try to win if the Old Gods would give them nice enemies. 

30 minutes later their team was full and Pinky did go in first to see they are House Targaryen and to check who their enemies were “Looks like no real whale team this time” he reported to ChristianOr “Ok bro, what do I tell PinkyOr?” she asked “Tell him to stay Infantry, I don't see anyone that looks like insane Cavalry” Pinky did replay, since last match of Arena of Honour they made the adjustment to go in first and look which troop type PinkyOr could use better. 

“Ok everyone, our enemy’s look very beatable, so let's try to get as much as we can until the middle opens and then PinkyOr takes it” he did repeat the plan right before the first Strongholds did open. 

A few minutes later Pinky did hear PinkyOr command “Reinforce my Altar, I took it from House Tyrell”, apparently PinkyOr was taking the take all you can seriously so Pinky was sending all his Infantry to the front as fast as possible to support PinkyOr. 

Only moments after Pinky did send his troops to the Tyrell Altar his Lord Commander appeared next to him “Your Narfness, the Tyrell troops took our Altar from us now!” he reported. 

Pinky was surprised they reacted so fast to it “Bro can you take care of the Spears?” he asked ChristianOr “No, my Commanders are stuck in a Stronghold still” she did answer, before Pinky could come up with another idea PinkyOr said “In 30 sec we own their Altar then I take ours!” 

With the next Altars opening the fight between Targaryen and Tyrell to control more Altars got more intense, Pinky felt a bit out of place here because the Tyrells were very Spear heavy and when ever he took an Altar they attacked him so Pinky went and took an Altar of the Lannisters, to make himself feeling like he does his part. 

The Lannisters did react a lot less aggressive then the Tyrell so Pinky had a bit of free time to share the next steps “Remember PinkyOr wants to take the City of Glory, but when Mercenary Camps and Dragon Pits open, take them and we reinforce them” he reminded everyone “Yes bro, this time my Commanders are free, I will take the Dragonpit” ChristianOr said and was trying to make a face to look scary to show how serious she was about it. 

“Looks like you look stronger than PinkyOr” Pinky said to ChristianOr “What? Why?” She was clearly confused “Well when PinkyOr took the Altar at the start everyone was soling it, your Dragonpit only got attacked once … and the attacker did even send Soren” he laughed and really outside of that ChristianOr took it without being contested. 

“I will rally the City of Glory” PinkyOr informed the others moments before the protection would fall “Just solo it” Pinky did say without thinking “Even if I can win a solo and take it, everyone will be attacking so a rally is much safer!” he explained to Pinky. PinkyOr was right to do so, House Tyrell did quickly solo the City of Glory and took it, but when PinkyOr did arrive he cleaned the City easily. 

“We need to Reinforce, FAST” Pinky did shout since everyone was marching on the City of Glory still, but before the rest of the Targaryen could send fresh troops CRT did hit the City of Glory. 

PinkyOr did not even bother to check the report, he just opened the next rally to attack the City of Glory again and when the Targaryen army again reached the City of Glory the control had switched again, so PinkyOr had an easy time to clean the Spears out of it. 

A few Rallies did hit the City of Glory and under PinkyOr’s command all the attackers got butchered badly until CRT did attack it again.

“Send fresh troops quick” in Pinkys voice was a bit of panic, they lost the fight, but keept the City of Glory since they had more troops in it then ones that could fight. “Bro, CRT is coming again already” ChristianOr sounded surprised, Pinky had no time to look or react since he was busy sending a fresh army to reinforce the City. 

“Do we still have the City of Glory? Lord Commander, show me the report!” Pinky was surprised “Oh, well it was a Solo and we did reinforce very well from low defense to max defense” Pinky said after looking at the Report, ChrstianOr also looked onto the reports “Look at the times, even I can attack faster” she said noticing almost 50 sec were between both attacks “and you say, I have a habit of bragging around” Pinky to grin to her “Ok, focus, let's bring as many Infantry as possible” he said more serious again. 

“Get Ready! CRT Again!” PinkyOr did shout, it was do or die for Targaryen now, if we would hold the City of Glory against this rally it would get protected under Targaryen control, if not they would have to take it again and try to defend it for four minutes more. 

ChrisitanOr was making a little jump out of happiness “He got destroyed!” she just said Pinky was taking a look at the report “But how?” he just asked before he could look into it more PinkyOr did answer “He only has 1.5 Million Cavalry instead of over 3 Million” clearly a better split on troops for CRT’s team when they enter would help them make a lot more problems to people in Arena of Honour. 

After that the CIty of Glory did switch to Targaryen Control and apparently all the other houses did accept that Targaryen would take the win because no one did attack the middle City again, with that Targaryen was set at first, so the leftover time our team just used to farm more eliminations and tried to reach 180k Points.

Sadly we failed to unlock the last reward stage, it was nice to not play against full whale teams for once and I strongly believe if CRT would have had more Cavalry troops to fill his rallies maybe no one would have been able to take the middle City. The fight about the middle was very close for over 10 min, at first I was confused that no one did try to take it away from us after we controlled it, but I guess everyone tried for second place after second and fifths were only 2.000 points apart.

Translate