Get

Details page

Arena of Honor Season 1, Round 10

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 04/19/2024 01:06
Translate

Arena of Honor 

Season 1, Round 10

Arena of Honor is back again, but this time we had Venomektra join us, as AryyellE was not able to be with us this time! So instead of a majority spear team, we now have 50-50 spear and infantry. =) House Tyrell again!! LETS GOOOOOO!! I think we are glued to this house now.. Haha!! 

So as the event starts we look around the map to check out the enemy to see who we are up against, we see a couple of decent accounts that can challenge us... Now soon the Bubbles are to drop and we can take strongholds and convert them into buildings, a mix of defensive camps, offensive camps and trade posts. And the house… well that took time for our already assigned member to take .. technical difficulties!!!  ( lag) lol.  Eventually we got hold of the house and reinforced it full of troops, mainly spears. Moments later the remaining Stronghold bubbles dropped and we did the same, mix of all buildings. 

A couple of minutes later is when the fun happens!! Altars bubbles are dropping and we get ready to play with the enemy and steal each others altars and buffs and hopefully get some elimination points!! =D after taking a couple Altars, looking through the buffs to pick and choose which ones to take.. I realized this might not be our turn to win, out of all the altars I took , only 1 of them gave me the opportunity to pick an infantry attack or spear attack buff =( so having to rely on our core stats to get us over the line might be difficult. But even so.. While attacking enemy Altars and trying to defend our own, I picked up a good amount of elimination points. 

Now the Sept is open, and it was supposed to be HULKSMASH’s job to take the sept and the mine, BUUUT… i was too occupied on the Altars and completely forgot to take either of them.. OOPS!! Luckily Ch1r1sh was on hand to take them. Up next was the dragon Pit and Mercenary camp, Ch1r1sh took the dragon Pit for us and Venomektra took the Mercenary Camp. As the round went on, I could tell that the enemy saw us as a HUGE threat to them, I looked at the mini map, and I could see that our team was the only team losing altars. Everyone else somehow managed to keep all of theirs. So I looked at enemy Altars and saw they were not being attacked much either.. EGO BOOST!!! =D I mean we know we're good , but come on.. You don't have to show us your scared haha!! Also, House Lannister got lazy with their reinforcements and our House took theirs hehe!! So we now own 2 Houses as our reinforcements on our own House were always being topped up =) 

Time for the City!! The most important building of the event!! Capturing and holding this is always a priority over everything else as it steals points for us off the enemy. =D Myself and Ch1r1sh set up rallies in the City of Glory, we all reinforced quickly and set off, mine hit first and I captured it. But knowing there are some strong Infantry players on the map this time, I knew my reign would not last long. Soon after , after a couple of successful defenses, an Infantry rally from NBe’s Baitman come and took it off of us. 

I call for 2 inf rallies so Venomektra and Ch1r1sh both set up rallies in the City of Glory to try and take it back.  Both rallies fill quickly and set off , Ch1r1sh hits first and captures it. So now it's Defense time! Hopefully with our strongest Infantry player holding we stand a good chance of keeping it!! Solo attacks and rallies incoming!!!! Successful defenses against attacks from Loconet uwu ( a cavalry account ) lol and  some other accounts with half armies .. Then comes the Inf account i saw early on in the round that could cause us problems when it comes to us winning this event… their rally hits and wins!! NOOOO!!!!! 

Although Supercell's stats are weak,much weaker than Ch1r1sh, their commander line up is good.  We attempted 2 more Infantry rallies, 1 each from Venomektra and Ch1r1sh in an attempt to take it back, but could not quite get it back from them, so we accepted that first place was not going to be ours this time, and made sure that we finished strong and get a high placement. So we went back  to re-taking some Altars , the Dragon Pit and the Mercenary Camp, all while still holding the House Lannister. 

Despite not being able to hold on to the city, and being ganged up on most of the round LOL, we were still able to get a high finish, 2nd place. The team was happy and that's the main thing!! =D and as always , most of the team got a high rank on eliminations too ;D 

Translate