GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Spotlight on Immortal : Charles

Guide
Article Publish : 04/17/2024 22:11
Translate

Hi everyone, i’m PO PandaMoratia. In today’s article we will talk about The Immortal Charles.

Concept : 

Charles is an Earth Defense Shieldman Immortal, his mechanic is based on shielding the entire team to prevent incoming damage to land.

Exclusive Artifact : 

I value it as Low. The Exclusive Artifact grants an immunity to critical attack to the allied with most troops lost. While being good, it remains conditional embedded into conditional, and at the end of the day when being good to have, you can be just fine without it.

I would look for Physical Defense % as Primary Attribute and Growth as Special Attribute.

Skills : 

Has a Disabler, all the classic batteries of support skill work on him. One that often come out however is : 

Adrenaline Rush  : Charles main weakness is his low Energy Regen and Adrenaline Rush can help in that department.

Best friends : 

Charles is a very plug and play Immortal and can fit in almost any team except for Burst Damage because of his low energy regen. 

Conclusion : 

A solid Immortal to have in his Arsenal, he can join almost any kind of setup with great success and also can lower by a fair amount your troop loss in several game modes such as raiding gnomes, taking cities etc… Keep in mind however his slow energy regen needs to be considered and worked around.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate