GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Spotlight on Immortal : Fu Fei

Guide
Article Publish : 04/17/2024 22:09
Translate

Hi everyone, i’m PO PandaMoratia. In today’s article we will talk about The Immortal Fu Fei.

Concept : 

Fu Fei is a Chaos Bowman Support Immortal, her mechanic is based on healing and prevents your teams from being controlled.

Exclusive Artifact : 

I value it Mandatory because the control immunity she provides is the key to her uniqueness and doubling its uptime is beyond significant.

I would recommend going for Dodge % Primary Attribute and Surge as a special one to have a higher Control Immunity uptime.

Skills : 

Has a Healer, all the classic batteries of Support Skill work very well on her. However some have a particularly good synergy.

Wine And Dine : With a very high energy regen and a team wide heal, she can trigger its effect very often.

Vitality Touch and Memory Defense : Both skills work very well on a healer.

Battle Stance : If you are not worried about the early game like with Manco marches as an example, you can take that option to guarantee an insane amount of control immunity uptime and heal income.

Adrenaline Rush : Paired with Wind Rage or not, it can increase your Control Immunity uptime.

Fighting Master : By making her unable to be controlled, you make your entire team almost impossible to control.

Best friends : 

Manco and Athena are probably Fu Fei’s besties, allowing her to do her job free of restriction by either making her impossible to interrupt before she gets her first rotation out or making your entire team immune to Wound. Matilda can be a good option to get her already insane Energy Regen even stronger giving an almost full time immunity controlled team wide and a great deal of heals.

Conclusion : 

Fu Fei is a very good Immortal, solid Healer. As a Chaos immortal she can go into any composition with great success, even in compositions usually designed to burst who are often very vulnerable to control.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate