More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

My return to the Arena of Honor

Drama
Article Publish : 03/25/2024 11:25
Translate
Edited by boness at 03/25/2024 11:31

A new squad has emerged this season for AoH! And luckily, I had the chance to fight and be inspired by ancient warriors from the kingdom of Westeros. After being absent for the last two seasons, and having faced a solitary defeat in the previous round, I sent ravens to distant friends to join my forces in the last round of AoH. I received a positive response, and I joined the group created by Lord Paladino.

Soon I was positively surprised by the other members, both for their cordiality and their power. I had the lowest power account, even after they added an alt to complete the team!! xD

Then, preparations for the fight began. We defined strategies, type of troops, and who would defend our castle and, if we had the opportunity, who would hold the City of Glory.

The key to success in AoH is the formation of a synchronized team. I believe that very soon, the option of solitary registrations will be eliminated. Since groups are usually formed without any interaction or only with ghost players. 😡🙄

When we entered the map, our team defended the flag of House Targaryen. A good omen if only we had dragons! Unfortunately, the opponents had them too! :-) We evaluate these opponents, and which of the other Houses we should be cautious about. When the timer starts, we head to the fortifications and to defend our Castle.

After the opening of the Altars, everyone ran to them. I managed to expel some players who dared to enter our area, and I also did the same!

Perhaps some felt offended, and sent cavalry to furiously attack my infantry! But overall, I managed to deal with the losses well, despite the high cost of healing during the match. In due time we occupied our mine and the Dragon Pit.

The match remained balanced for a certain period. At least until the moment when Lord AminhaVida, the strongest account on our team, began a mobilization to take over the City of Glory using a female synergy and the fearsome t5. Soon I sent my skinny T4s into the fighting ranks... the victory was relatively easy!

The next step would involve keeping the castle under fire, which also did not prove to be very difficult.

From this moment on, we consolidated our leadership and the points difference for second place gradually increased. To speed things up, we decided to reach our opponents' altars directly. In the heat of the moment, a march of my infantry collided directly with the enemy cavalry, being decimated in moments. Recovering, I spied on the garrisons before attacking, and the situation became calmer again. Still, I faced reprisals from some opponents who may have been outraged that an account of my level had dared to enter such territories. 😂😜

In the end, our team's very well synchronized work made the difference, and guaranteed our victory!

Whoever comes to the next AoH.

Translate