More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Arena of Honor, my first experience...

Drama
Article Publish : 01/14/2024 12:32
Translate
Edited by boness at 01/14/2024 22:26

After a few jumps in the semi-open, landing in an open kingdom, and still adapting to a new alliance, I faced the Arena of Honor for the first time! In few words, the event is chaotic and fun! 😂

Also, the event rewards will be great for me to get the 2.5 million diamonds I need for upgrade all my front line to 4*!

In the previous days, I read the rules of the event, but from the moment the timer started, I observed the madness that the battle map became, and I simply decided to launch countless attacks on the nearby fortifications. 😜

I signed up for this match alone, and I I was in House Baratheon! In the first few minutes only a few spoke up in the chat to draw up a strategy. Unfortunately, I saw that each one would fight randomly... As the timer passes, other locations on the map open up: altars, dragon pits, etc. I saw that main buildings, such as mines and the Sept of Sevens, would be more appropriate to attack through mobilizations. But everyone continued to play individually...

I continued attacking, healing my troops, and attacking everything I saw in front of me. I still prefer not to think about how much I spent on healing! After some time, our faction took the lead! And soon after, I found that I was among the leaders in the individual classification! Serious? Lol

The event lasts 1 hour, but due to the more individual dynamics of the match, the timer was already close to the end.

I decided to risk attacking the City of Glory, so I used my best commanders and a single troop of T4. But it was clear that only one mobilization would be necessary to occupy it…Even with more than 1000% attack inf (thanks to the bonuses from fortifications), it becomes clear that a team strategy is necessary to reach higher flights during AOH.

After a few minutes, the match ended, and to my surprise, I was 1st in the overall standings!

Lesson learned after this first game: working with a team is essential to guarantee the occupation of the main buildings and the City of Glory!

Now, it’s time to take advantage of the event’s great rewards! Without a doubt, AOH has the potential to become as entertaining an event as SoW and AC.

Translate