GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

WE JUST NEED TO DEFEND THE MINE, ONCE MORE TIME- THE DAY STORY WAS MADE- UC. WxC vs. N3O

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 06/04/2023 00:13
Translate
Edited by kokardo i at 06/04/2023 02:11

MY DEAR READER!!!! MY FRIEND, THE PERSON WHO ACCOMPANY ME ON SO MANY SAD AND LONELY NIGHTS

I must confess to you, I fell asleep with the armor on. I still wield my sword, despite the fact that the battle ended hours ago, but my right fist can't open from so much stress that I went through.

My horse did not eat, it is still in a trance state, looking for targets to charge.

But in this chaos of emotions, in this fluctuation of feelings, I have to find a way to explain miracles, sorry...it wasn't a miracle, it was a feat, an incident, of those that happen once over the centuries , and that forever redefines the status quo of an infallible, until now, belief that nothing could change the scenario of Ultimate Conquest battles.

PLEASE BE HONEST WITH THIS CHRONICLE!!!!

In the slums, in the bars from North to South, from the Salient to the West, the betting houses varied in everything, IN EVERYTHING, except for one thing!!!! top three

DEP

BDR

N3O

The order of the three positions does not matter, but show me ONE different bet, and I will agree with you!!!

But I really need to calm down, more importantly, calm my spirit, put my brain in order to be able to process all the information about what happened last night.

So we go in this story on one side we meet the almighty N3O alliance of miles, sorry... hundreds of thousands of battles and Triumphs, accustomed to destroying the enemy with a perfection a timing unknown in all Westeros, and on the other side to the humble WxC and a small Alliance we can call a group of alliances where they have not even months of experience and have some lords and ladies that one could consider a whale Inside this huge fish tank What is Westeros

N3O

WxC

But every story worthy of being a story needs to have a main character around whom all the exploits are developed. A story needs a person in charge what In order to be told Everything must revolve around this main character

Because only the fact of being able to see what really happened through his eyes is what gives it meaning, it is what makes us live, it is what makes us feel as if we had been on the same battlefield as him.

And while I'm having a really hard time finding a main character in this story that I want to recount for all the prosperity for the future of Westeros, there is definitely a warrior, a lord, a knight, who stands out and who stood out throughout. from all the battle yesterday!!!

That is why the glorious people of Westeros, without further presentation, I give you.............

YOUR GLADIATOR!!!, the Warrior who led an act, with a handful of lords and ladies with very little experience and led them to the greatest triumph that could be seen in recent centuries, in this, our magnificent kingdom we have called Westeros

LORD KRAKEN

But I want to take a moment to define the criteria why in this story I am defining this character as not only the most important piece but the necessary piece so that the triumph achieved by the humble hosts of WxC to the so important act was not but through her throat that doesn't stop for a single second of being in coordination with your mind, with his eyes, with his fist, with his whole body.

The level of concentration necessary to be able to give the precise orders at the precise moment is something that no one has ever seen until now, since great alliances act out of pure reflex this character of ours, in this story today did it with sheer courage and with the desire to give his people victory.

So if I have to define what is the criteria to make him the main character of my story, that is the criteria and the will that he had to make of 95 individuals, an accurate war machine.

But my dear friend let's go once and for all the facts, because my throat may be reproducing emotional words for the rest of the hours that remain of this day, but what interests you is without a doubt what happened.

So, we all received the order to warm my body to warm my horse, prepare my gear, use all buffs…..

AND SO I DID!!!

The whole of Westeros knows that in the Alliance Conquest, the first minutes are extremely important, and we knew it, but above all, our main character knew it. And although we won two races, we lost 2 and this is where our hero begins to be born.

How I said it, with a methodical precision worthy of a surgeon, he began to see the global picture, without losing sight of the details of each building of each Rally in each solo attack that he ordered, and here you can see the fruit of his actions reflected, as I will show you now.

And so the event continued and it was quite even, but with the peace of mind of always being a decent amount of points ahead.

And this is when our main character, the Hero of Yesterday's feat, understood that all this was going to be defined in the defense of the mines.

And this brings us to the conclusion of today's story so that you, my dear reader, understand the anxiety that was experienced, I am going to show you this document.

IT WAS N3O!!!!!

How were we going to commit the sacrilege of being ahead in the points, before the MINES opened!!

I cannot stress enough, the climate that was lived in our Alliance...the logic of the points indicated that we were about to win, but our hearts were failing us...it reminded us that if this happened, we would do history, it reminded us that only months ago, WxC was a handful of warriors, without the coordination to be here, IT REMINDED US THAT THIS PLACE WAS ALWAYS RESERVED FOR ALLIANCES WITH LINEAGE!!!

So....shall we see what happened in the mines???

At the yield of

WE JUST NEED TO DEFEND THE MINE, ONCE MORE TIME 20 TIMES, this si what happened.

It is clear that it is very difficult for me to be impartial, but I do not want to fail to mention the enormous affection I have for my old alliance, and I hope they find comfort in that there are events where these things happen, and N3O always showed us that when everyone thought they were fallen, their enormous combative and sporting spirit makes them one of the worst enemies you can come across!!!

THANKS N3O

But this time, it's our turn to celebrate!!!

I hope you enjoyed my chronicles, and if so, I ask you to give me a like, because nothing is more important for a chronicler than recognition!!!

KOKARDO I

GoTWiC Chronicler

Translate