Get

Details page

Fire Progression Guide

Guide
Article Publish : 10/01/2022 07:38
Translate
Edited by 해적 여왕 at 10/01/2022 14:36

Hi all,

This guide serves as a point for players wishing to run a fire main march, and how to progress from Castle 20 to Castle 40

The reason I start at Castle 20 is due to that's just when you should have star levels on your immortals & can run skills.

For the purpose of generalisation, I will be assuming star levels are certain castle breakpoints, these assumptions are based upon my own personal experience & may not reflect your current progression, I will try my best to cater to both F2P players and anyone whom is spending when making these assumptions.

Castle 20:

For Castle 20, there is not much to say here, I will assume you are using Merlin, Edward, Sanada Yukimura & Hippolyta OR William

In the event you have both Hippolyta AND William, please use them both in conjunction, this early on they serve the same purpose so are interchangeable if you only have 1

I will assume that Merlin has 0 Stars, Sanada has 3 (1 Skill slot), Edward has 3 Stars and Hippolyta / William has 0 Stars.

In the event you have neither Hippolyta NOR William, please use Spartacus.

Onslaught (1), the number is in reference to the level of the Skill, in this case, it is a Level 1 Onslaught, like so:

Merlin: No skills

Edward: Onslaught (1)

Sanada: Silence (1)

Hippolyta / William: No skills

Castle 30:

In between Castle 20 and Castle 30, there is no middle point worth mentioning as most of the skills we will be using are in the Castle 27 to Castle 30 range, I have excluded a middle point.

I will be assuming that you are using Merlin, Cleopatra, Hippolyta, William

The main question people may have, why Cleopatra? The main cause of this, the low star level of most immortals we have access to & the high star level of Water Immortals as they are vastly easier to obtain this early on, and as such, pose a much larger threat, so, we use Cleopatra for both her Earth elemental bonus, and to negate the enemy Merlin's damage.

The other option is Gilgamesh, however, I feel that Castle 30 is spread too thin on physical skills at this moment in time and it is not viable to run 3 physical damage dealers.

I will be assuming that Merlin has 3 stars, Cleopatra has 3 Stars, Hippolyta has 3 Stars, William has 3 Stars,

Merlin: Concentration (3),

Cleopatra: (Fire / Toxic) Nova (3),

Hippolyta: Adrenaline Rush (3),

William: Fighting Master (3)*

*I believe the minor survivability boost this provides, via CC immune from water dragon, allowing William to use his active skill for Merlin is of greater benefit than Anger at this moment in time.

For those of whom are spending on market refreshes, or just got lucky

I will be assuming that Merlin has 5 stars, Cleopatra has 5 Stars, Hippolyta has 5 Stars, William has 5 Stars,

Merlin: Concentration (3), (Fire / Toxic) Nova (3),

Cleopatra: (Fire / Toxic) Nova (3), Root (3)

Hippolyta: Adrenaline Rush (3), Fighting Master (3),

William: Anger (3), Defence Blessing (3)

If you really want to run Gilgamesh at this point, you would instead look at something like this:

I will be assuming that Merlin has 3 stars, Gilgamesh has 3 Stars, Hippolyta has 3 Stars, William has 3 Stars,

Merlin: Concentration (3),

Gilgamesh: Anger (3),

Hippolyta: Adrenaline Rush (3),

William: Fighting Master (3)*

In the same vein of those who got lucky / spending:

I will be assuming that Merlin has 5 stars, Gilgamesh has 5 Stars, Hippolyta has 5 Stars, William has 5 Stars,

Merlin: Concentration (3), (Fire / Toxic) Nova (3),

Gilgamesh: Anger (3), Chaotic Blade (3)

Hippolyta: Adrenaline Rush (3), Fighting Master (3),

William: Defence Blessing (3), Silence (1)

From this point, most of the questions I can foresee have been answered, all but one "Why no Wu?".

The simple answer, there is just no way that anyone this early has a Wu worth using, her star level will be next to 0.

If you have a Wu at this stage of the game, that is equal to your Merlin in terms of skill level, just replace Cleo and continue with the skill guides

Castle 35 Cleo

I will be assuming that Merlin has 5 stars, Cleopatra has 5 Stars, Hippolyta has 5 Stars, William has 5 Stars,

Merlin: Concentration (5), (Fire / Toxic) Nova (5),

Cleopatra: (Fire / Toxic) Nova (5), Malice (3)

Hippolyta: War Blessing (5), Resist (3),

William: Defence Blessing (5), Oaken Guard (5),

With the assumption that you are really lucky and/or spending,

I will be assuming Merlin has 7 stars, Cleopatra has 7 Stars, Hippolyta has 7 Stars, William has 7 Stars,

Merlin: Concentration (5), (Fire / Toxic) Nova (5)*, Chase (5)*,

Cleopatra: (Fire / Toxic) Nova (5), Malice (3)*, Rage Blessing (5)*,

Hippolyta: War Blessing (5), Resist (3), Adrenaline Rush (5),

William: Defence Blessing (5), Oaken Guard (5), Fighting Master (5)

*If you have Wu, swap these two around, Wu: Nova, Nova, Chase, Merlin: Concentration, Malice, Rage Blessing\

Castle 35 Gilgamesh

If you have chosen to run Gilgamesh at this point in time, you will be looking at this:

There's not really much to say here, it's essentially the same as Cleopatra

I will be assuming that Merlin has 5 stars, Gilgamesh has 5 Stars, Hippolyta has 5 Stars, William has 5 Stars,

Gilgamesh: Anger (5), Malice (3)

William: Defence Blessing (5), Oaken Guard (5),

I will be assuming Merlin has 7 stars, Gilgamesh has 7 Stars, Hippolyta has 7 Stars, William has 7 Stars,

Merlin: Concentration (5), (Fire / Toxic) Nova (5), (Fire / Toxic) Nova (5),

Gilgamesh: Anger (5), Malice (3), Chaotic Blade (5),

Hippolyta: War Blessing (5), Resist (3), Adrenaline Rush (5),

William: Defence Blessing (5), Oaken Guard (5), Fighting Master (5)

Castle 35 Cyrus

If you have chosen to spend and invest into your fire march at this point, and have decided to pick up Cyrus as your backline, the following is advised:

I will be assuming that Merlin has 5 stars, Cyrus has 5 Stars, Hippolyta has 5 Stars, William has 5 Stars,

Cyrus: Sacrifice (5), Defence Blessing (5),

William: Anger (5), Oaken Guard (5),

If you have really lucky / spending,

I will be assuming that Merlin has 7 stars, Cyrus has 7 Stars, Hippolyta has 7 Stars, William has 7 Stars,

Merlin: Concentration (5), (Fire / Toxic) Nova (5), (Fire / Toxic) Nova (5)*,

Cyrus: Sacrifice (5), Defence Blessing (5), War Blessing (5)

Hippolyta: Malice (3), Resist (3), Adrenaline Rush (5)

William: Anger (5), Oaken Guard (5), Cleave (3)

*You can run Chase here if you feel like your crit rate is sufficient, if not, use the consistent damage of Nova.

Castle 40 Merlin

By this point, I will assume that your Wu is in a somewhat better spot and she can finally be used, however, each build has a different caveat to it. I will try my best to mitigate any questions / edge cases that may arise, but I am unable to foresee every persons position.

I will be assuming that Merlin has 7 stars, Wu has 5 Stars, Hippolyta has 7 Stars, William has 7 Stars,

Merlin: Concentration (5), (Fire / Toxic) Nova (5), (Fire / Toxic) Nova (5),

Wu: Chase (5), Annihilation (5),

Hippolyta: Oaken Guard (5), Resist (5), Malice (5),

William: Weakness (5), Death Breath (5), War Blessing (5)*

*Replace with Fighting Will (5) if you wish.

If you are really lucky and have managed to max your Wu, you would be looking at this:

I will be assuming that Merlin has 7 stars, Wu has 7 Stars, Hippolyta has 7 Stars, William has 7 Stars,

Merlin: Concentration (5), (Fire / Toxic) Nova (5), Energy Burst (5)

Wu: Chase (5), Annihilation (5), Nova (5),

William: Weakness (3), Death Breath (3), War Blessing (5)*

*Replace with Fighting Will (3) if you wish.

Castle 40 Gilgamesh

With the same assumptions as Castle 40 Merlin, I will assume your Wu is only in a somewhat decent state as a baseline, but will expand upon if you are in a really good spot.

I will be assuming that Gilgamesh has 7 stars, Wu has 5 Stars, Hippolyta has 7 Stars, William has 7 Stars,

Gilgamesh: Anger (5), Energy Burst (5), Death Breath (5)

Wu: Chase (5), Annihilation (5),

William: Weakness (5), Fighting Will (5), War Blessing (5)

If you are really lucky & have managed to max your Wu, you will be looking at this:

I will be assuming that Gilgamesh has 7 stars, Wu has 7 Stars, Hippolyta has 7 Stars, William has 7 Stars,

Gilgamesh: Anger (5), Energy Burst (5), Death Breath (5)

Wu: Chase (5), Annihilation (5), Concentration (5)*

Hippolyta: Oaken Guard (5), Resist (3), Malice(5),

William: Weakness (5), Fighting Will (5), War Blessing (5)

*You can replace this for another Nova if you wish for more Chase proc potential.

Thank you for reading, I hope this helps people wanting to play Fire in a new server!

Translate