More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Web-Play App & Desktop App Using Q&A

News & Annoucements
Article Publish : 01/26/2021 18:15
Translate
Edited by e_t at 01/26/2021 18:21

1. Q: I cannot get a smooth game experience on Desktop App.

A: Please adjust your Display Setting to Balance or Low via "Setting". If you still have the problem, please submit a ticket that includes your login account, login device information and log (can be found via C:\User\%USERNAME%\App Data\Roaming\YOOZOO\app\log). A screenshot or video also necessary.

2. Q: I have a problem when login the game via Web-Play App or Desktop App.

A: Please check your Internet connection. If you still have the problem, please submit a ticket includes your login account, login device information and log (can be found via C:\User\%USERNAME%\App Data\Roaming\YOOZOO\app\log). A screenshot or video also necessary.

3. Q: I cannot login the game via Desktop App on my Mac.

A: Please update your Desktop App Mac version to the latest. If you still have the problem, please provide the screenshot to us by submitting a ticket.

4. Q: I cannot choose the server on Web-Play App.

A: Please provide your login method or a full-screen screenshot to us. (Login method includes Browser, Web-Play App or Desktop App)

5. Q: I cannot play the game on my Vista System PC.

A: Web-Play App or Desktop App requires Windows system 7 or later, please update your PC system.

6. Q: I have no idea how to login to multiple accounts at the same time on Web-Play App or Desktop App.

A: The Desktop App is only available for multiple GTA accounts (MAX 5) login simultaneously, you can click the "Setting" icon from the bottom and choose "Multiple login". If you still have the problem, please provide more information or a screenshot. Web-Play App is not available for Multiple login.

7. Q: Account transfer problem.

A: If you want to bind your FB account with GTA, please read this article: https://client.gtarcade.com/home/fbbind.html?gid=39#/unbind.

If you have other related problems, please send us more information.

8. Q: I suspect the Web-Play App.exe includes a software virus.

A: The Web-Play App execute program is developed by GTA, which is safe and with no Virus included. Please feel free to download and use. If it is blocked during installation, please provide a screenshot.

9. Q: I have a problem when downloading the Desktop App.

A: Please try to re-download the Desktop App. If you still have the problem, please send us a ticket with the error code.

Translate