More benefits, more surprises
R’hllor’s Trial has been optimized based on your feedback, and the optimized version will be available from November 8th to November 10th. You won’t have to consume Trial Endurance to challenge like before and can obtain a certain number of Covenant Star Emblems and Covenant Moon Emblems after successfully clearing trial stages. A Trial Shop is newly added with items like Winds of Winter Coupon, Honor Banner, and Badge Chests available. Read on for more details.
Entrance: Click on the icon “R'hllor's Trial” via “Events” on the upper right corner of the game interface.
Event Duration: 08/11/2021 00:00:00 —11/11/2021 00:00:00 UTC
1. The battle is blessed by the Seven. You won't lose troops in the R'hllor's Trial.
2. The Army Size buffs from the Sept of the Seven will NOT TAKE EFFECT during R'hllor's Trial.
Covenant Star Emblems and Covenant Moon Emblems
Lords can obtain a certain number of Covenant Star Emblems and Covenant Moon Emblems after successfully clearing trial stages. Covenant Moon Emblems can be used to redeem items in the Trial Shop.
a. When a stage is cleared, for every 1 Covenant Star Emblem obtained, lords will additionally obtain 10 Covenant Moon Emblems.
b. At the end of the event, unused Covenant Moon Emblems will be removed and converted into Gold Dragons according to a 1:1,000 ratio.
Clearing Trial Stages
Trial stages have to be challenged sequentially.
Apart from the initial stage, all other stages require a certain number of Covenant Star Emblems to unlock. Lords can challenge the same trial stage repeatedly. At the end of the event, the larger the number of Covenant Star Emblems obtained, the higher the lord's ranking. For lords with the same number of Covenant Star Emblems, ranking will be chronological according to who attained that number of Covenant Star Emblems earlier.
Before challenging a trial stage, lords can select a suitable Covenant for the challenge.
Different Covenants have different quantities of Covenant Star Emblems as reward. The number of Covenant Star Emblems obtainable for clearing each stage is restricted by the stage limit. It is not possible to obtain a Covenant Star Emblem reward exceeding the limit.
1. Clicking the Quick Challenge button will select the current stage with the lowest difficulty and not at full stars.
2. Click the Quick Challenge button's tab to view all currently challengeable stages not at full stars.
Stage Clearance Carry-Over Rules
1. Carry-Over Rules only apply to lords who, starting from the first stage, cleared stages at full stars consecutively for at least 10 stages in the last season of R'hllor's Trial.
2. The highest stage level that can be carried over is, starting from the first stage, the [level-10] for the last stage at which the lord has cleared at full stars consecutively.
3. Lords will have all stages which can be carried over automatically carried over at full stars at the beginning of the new season and obtain all corresponding rewards.
The popular castle exterior Winds of Winter Coupon (30 days), Refined Rough, Honor Banners, Badge Chests, Harrenhal Photo Chest, and Speedups are available in the newly added Trial Shop and can be exchanged with Covenant Moon Emblem.
Accept the R’hllor’s Trial and win his help. Don’t forget to check out the R’hllor’s Trial from November 8th to November 10th.
Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.