GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[NEWS] Commander Weapon System: Boost Your Commanders by Equipping Weapons!

News & Announcements
Article Publish : 03/24/2022 23:05
Translate
Edited by handoftheking at 04/01/2022 14:49

The commander weapon system, with which you can boost your commanders by equipping weapons of different qualities, is introduced in the latest version. From basic attributes and random attributes to special effects, the weapons can help your commanders greatly increase their power! Plus, you can upgrade, reforge and recycle the weapons as you like. The weapons can be obtained by digging into the Fiery Crystal Mine and by completing tasks in the time-limited Weapon Carnival event. Check below for more details.

Entrance: Click the “Main-hand” tab on the commander panel, or view the weapon tips in Fiery Crystal Mine.

Requirement: Players with a castle level 23 or above, and their kingdoms open for over 48 days.

What Are Commander Weapons?

There are five different qualities of weapons: uncommon, common, rare, epic, and legendary. You must upgrade the commander to uncommon quality in order to equip the “uncommon” weapon, the common commander to the common weapon. The same for the other qualities.

Apart from the weapons that can be equipped by all commanders, there is a weapon exclusive to each commander. A commander should reach legendary quality in order to equip his/her exclusive weapon.

Where and How Do I Equip the Weapons? 

In the "Commander>Main-hand" tab, you can check out the weapon list, dismantle and recycle your weapons, and purchase items in the Weapon Shop. In the commander information panel, by clicking the icon left to the info tabs, you can choose which weapon to equip. After being equipped, you can upgrade them to higher star levels and reforge to customize random attributes.

What Buffs Do Commander Weapons Offer? 

Each commander weapon consists of Basic Attributes and Random Attributes. The exclusive weapon of a commander has special effects, and only when it’s equipped by the commander can they take effect. Take Chris’s sword Oath as an example. Its basic attributes help increase the infantry attack and total health.

After Oath is equipped by Chris, Chris’s War Soul Awakening skill [Glorious Sacrifice] is changed to“Whenever your Infantry loses 5%, Infantry Defense adds 6%.”When Oath is increased to 4-star, the Army Size increases 5,000. (Chris apply immediately when equipped without being deployed and is unaffected by Sept of the Seven.)

How Can I Upgrade the Weapons?

You can increase Combat Ability Score by upgrading Commander weapons. Each quality has four star levels, from 1 to 4. The weapon is originally 0-star. The higher the star level, the stronger the basic attributes and the special effects.

You can consume 0-star weapons of the same name to increase the star level of commander weapons. The number of 0-star weapons of the same name varies according to the star level of the weapon. Think twice before you convert a weapon since the action cannot be undone.

How Do I Change the Random Attributes?

The reforge function offers you a chance to generate the random attribute as you like. Please note that the Basic Attributes and Sepcial Effects will not change when you reforge.

Reforge Ores can be used to reforge unlocked attributes. The type and quality of Reforge Ores required to reforge a weapon are related to the quality of the weapon. Reforge Ores can be obtained from events.

You can consume a certain number of Locking Ores to LOCK a random attribute. The attribute can be unlocked manually, while no Locking Ores will be returned to you. 

How to Obtain Commander Weapons?

Commander weapons can be obtained from digging into the Fiery Crystal Mine. All levels of mines will randomly drop exclusive weapon chest, and the medium and rich fiery crystal mines can randomly drop the exclusive weapon. Dig, defend and obtain the weapons to equip your commanders!

How Can I Recycle the Weapons?

Commander weapons can be dismantled and recycled. The Weapon Token (quality: common、rare、epic), is the currency that can be obtained from recycling Commander weapons and can be used to purchase items from the Weapon Shop and special events.

Please don’t hesitate to leave your comments if you have any questions.

Related Items:

1. Reforge Ore:

2. Locking Ore: Will be available in future events.

3. Weapon Token:

*Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to the change of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

Translate