Get

Details page

Battle page issue (Fixed)

News & Annoucements
Article Publish : 09/30/2024 17:30
Translate
Edited by silvermistr at 10/01/2024 17:25

Dear players,

Instead of replying one by one, I will reply everyone who posted about the battle page issue here. Honestly, the issue itself was reported yesterday (Sunday) after I was off from forum duty but nothing can be done till today (Monday). Rest assured that I have already requested a global compensation since this happened to everyone. Lastly, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Update (Battles for cross-server)

So, I hope my explanation make sense but the issue was marked as false data for it to be stuck. Their exact words are players don't update their battle data till they're online. After the fix, players who were online yesterday had to come online again to get the normal/fixed result. Those who were not around at all yesterday will have no issue, so suffice to say, the issue will be fixed with time.

I put the explanation above for those who are still having issues, especially at Cross-server Clash of Might and Final Stand. The rival player you battle with has to come online again to have their battle data updated. Otherwise, you will experience that freezing again. I'm sorry, I can't explain more than what I was told. 😔

Compensation has been issued in Hot Events, so please don't forget to collect it even though it's only Diamonds. I have no control what they wanted to provide as compensation, so if you're unhappy with it, there is nothing I can do.

Translate