GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Field of Horror Bugged - Yoma 0 damage 5+ attacks - NO DAMAGE AT ALL...

Bug & Support
Article Publish : 09/20/2024 04:37
Translate

I do not know what you do, so that certain players receive 0 damage like today. Your <<broken>> Yoma Banner God Saint did ZERO DAMAGE 5+ consecutive attacks. Artemis, Cid, Shura DC received ZERO DAMAGE (0 Crit).

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? One attacks Artemis with basic attack (Kanon Geminis and kills her) but all the attacks that Yoma SS Banner Saint does give ZERO DAMAGE??

I do not know what you have changed. But you or this player, have bugged the game (again). Yesterday Yoma worked okay (not over powered) but at least when Yoma attacked it showed damage.

HOW CAN A BANNER SAINT HAVE 0 damage in five consecutive attacks? and then in Kanon Geminis' turn Artemis dies from basic attack (two basic strikes)??

I would show you the Gameloop Tencent video, but it's embarrassing because it records maybe 20-30 frames in a ten minute video?? Isn't the game supposed to be running at 30 FPS?? Thirty frames per second?? Why have you slowed it down to 1-2-3 frames a second?? How is one supposed to play an action game like that??

Artemis, Cid and Shura DC received 0 points damage in 5+ attacks. Kanon Geminis with basic attack killed Artemis in one attack. This is not normal nor is it possible.

Translate