GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

WHY ARE YOU MAKING MAINTENANCE/CHANGES TO THE SERVERS ON A MONDAY NIGHT??? It is causing freezes, bugs, errors and crashes??

Bug & Support
Article Publish : 06/18/2024 12:17
Translate

I do not understand how you can make <<Hot-fixes>> on the game servers without telling/announcing it to everybody on a MONDAY NIGHT??? WTF??? You have no respect for the players (your customers) you are destroying the game with your negligence, your lack of aptitude for game management and your indifference.

WHAT IS A LEGION MERGER AND WHY IS IT GIVING ME PROBLEMS WHEN I TRY TO GIVE LEGION AID OR ANY OF THE OTHER THINGS IN THE LEGION??? WHY IS 12 TEMPLES OF HADES GIVING A PROBLEM TODAY NIGHT?? WTF DO YOU ALL DO TO SCREW THE GAME UP SO MUCH??

IT SAYS AND REPEATS: <<OPERATION FAILED, THE TARGET LEGION CURRENTLY CANNOT PERFORM LEGION MERGER, ERROR CODE 0>> But I am not merging anything and cannot access any of the legion pages and quests properly??? WHY ARE YOU MAKING CHANGES TO THE SERVERS ON A MONDAY NIGHT??? WHY NOT ANNOUNCE IT BEFORE SO THAT WE CAN DO EVERYTHING BEFORE AND NOT LOSE TODAY?

Translate