GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

The search for the red fiery crystal

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 04/20/2024 17:19
Translate

This is the story about how dangerous the fiery crystal mines can be and how rewarding it also can be, as with great risk there comes great rewards.

All those lords that dared to enter the fiery crystal mines did so with the hearts full of ambition and pockets heavy with diamonds! They were driven by the promise of untold riches, as I did. However, my journey started as many other lords as possible on a shiny morning, where I had to get my troops ready to enter the fiery mines at one of its hundreds of entries. The mines where so huge that it had hundreds of entries in every corner of the kingdom and connecting across kingdoms but they where all after the same thing, the legendary red crystal.

With a final look at my brave troops, I led the way into the depths of the mine. Amidst our march the air grew thick, and the light got shallowed. As there were no light left, a blue shine from the walls grew more and more bright! The excitement surged through our veins as we realized the significance of our discovery. It was no ordinary gems as they were blue diamonds. I ordered the troops to start digging them out as they were very precious to us.

However, amidst our digging I couldn’t stop thinking about the legend of the red mine, one of the rarest ores that hundreds of lords try to find each time when the mine opens. Many had tried and failed to find it, disappearing into the depths never to be seen again but only a few survived. But I was undeterred. The promise of such a rare and powerful ore filled me with a determination unlike any I had felt before. I always knew that with great risk comes great reward therefore I was already set to find the red mine.

As we ventured deeper into the tunnels, we stumbled upon what we thought was a legend, the red mine! A massive vein of red ore, pulsating with a fiery intensity like the fire phoenix itself. But to our dismay, we found that we were not alone in our discovery…

A group of lords with banners that had the banner of LEG, stood guard over the precious ore, their weapons drawn and their resolve unwavering. It was clear that we weren’t the only one looking for the red mine, however, we were late. This didn’t stop us, at I wanted to reclaim it myself to gain these gems. I ordered our scouting party to look ahead in what types of troops and condition of them were, as I planned a full-on frontal assault.

Our scouts returned and told us that their condition wasn’t the best, as most of them were miners which also can be categorized as tier 1 troops. With this information I started the assault our weapons clashing against each other. It was a fierce struggle, each blow met with a counterattack as we fought tooth and nail for control of the red ore, however we were better prepared than our enemy. Our forces drove them to retreat with the little troops they had left.

As the enemy had retreated, we started to treat our wounded troops with the supplies that we had. The rest of our forces then started mining the red ore, as it was this we were seeking and the gems were so huge and beautiful, that my eyes teared, but it was only for a short while…

The alliance of LEG had returned with reinforcement and not only a few people but a whole army that was ready to combat. Without notifying my troops proper, our first defense of line was broken by the enemy, so I quickly yelled that the troops should run with the gems that they had since the enemy were so overwhelming compared to our forces.

Our quest for the red mine was a failure but, in my heart, it wasn’t, since we found it! We always heard about it in stories, but it was real and not only that, with a few fragments from the red mine we could also craft a truly strong sword, but the number of fragments weren’t sufficient at my first sight of them… but as we marched our way through the tunnel, we saw a sudden light that came in front of us, that looked like torches!

We knew what this meant, and I yelled to our troops to make up a shield wall with their spears pointing out towards the light. As they came closer, they began shouting as savages and started to attack us, and I quickly noticed their banner and it was our old nemesis WoW. However, it was only a small group of them, and we quickly managed to subdue them, and by this we started our march out of the tunnel. We lost a lot of good men, but we truly got a wonderful sight to see and gained a lot from the legendary red mine!

For our next expedition into the mines, we will bring lots of troops and supplies to sustain them, for we never know what challenges may await us in the depths below. Not only did we encounter the lords of LEG, but we also crossed paths with our old nemesis, WoW, with whom we once waged a great war in k410 and k365. This journey fulfilled my hunger for exploration and warfare, and I shall be prepared for the next adventure and perhaps I would gain more fragments of the red mine to complete my sword.

Translate