GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[TOK Skills Review] Unveiling Fighting Master in Infinity Kingdom!

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 04/20/2024 00:47
Translate

Hello Commanders! Mael here, returning to explore a great skill in Infinity Kingdom called "Fighting Master". Let's unravel the secrets of this skill, found at Tower of Knowledge level 28.

It stands out as a prized skill in Infinity Kingdom's strategic toolkit, celebrated for its unique capacity to diminish damage received and grant immunity against control effects. This guide delves into the intricacies of "Fighting Master," offering insights into its mechanics, optimal usage across different setups, and considerations for alternatives.

Fighting Master gives your immortal a 15% damage reduction and prevent them from control effects like stuns and silences, which can halt their actions in battle. With Fighting Master, your crucial immortals can perform their moves without being stopped by these effects, keeping your strategies intact during fights. Strategically equip this skill on Key Immortals for your lineup.

The main use of "Fighting Master" is to safeguard immortals whose ultimate moves are vital for your strategy to succeed. Here are some examples:

• Himiko in Earth Setups: Himiko's controlling skills are crucial, so keeping her safe from stuns and silences ensures she can keep controlling the battlefield.

• Attila in Water Setups: With the right composition, Fighting Master can turn Attila into a silence machine. 

• Loki in Holy Setups: Loki's ultimate can turn the battle around, so it's important to make sure he can use it without any delays.

"Fighting Master" stands out as a premier skill in Infinity Kingdom, especially valuable against adversaries who heavily rely on control effects. Mastering the timing and target selection for this skill can elevate your combat tactics, guaranteeing that your essential immortals stay impactful during battles. For me, this skill holds a special place because of its versatility and effectiveness, particularly when paired with Himiko. It enables her to maintain battlefield control, ensuring that my strategies unfold smoothly and giving me a competitive edge. In essence, the strategic application of "Fighting Master" transforms it into a potent weapon for players who understand its nuances and leverage it to its full potential.

For more insights, check out my previous articles here or discover exciting content on my newly created YouTube Channel.

Stay epic,

download Infinity Kingdom now and script your legend.

m a ë l

#InfinityKingdom (☆ω☆)

Korean Game Download

Download for TW/HK

Translate