GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

K105 - The land of Daggers

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 04/19/2024 21:41
Translate

Very long time ago, during the quiet times following the great battle of the human's and the army of the dead, the world has divided to over 400 kingdoms. Each kingdom had their own King or Queen, which would rule, with their house, setting up rules, gratitude their people, Aswell as punishing them. No kingdom has been looking in to starting a war for lands and prosperity, except bunch of mercenaries which don't feel the same, without blood on their hands. Let me tell you a story, that has united a lot of great warriors together, to fight for a better future of house SHS, allowing them to safely move to a different land, only to discover? You are wondering what? hold on to your chair because you definitely do not expect what has happened to the asylum seekers.

The story started on k105 where poor people of house SHS have been getting invaded by the hidden mercenary’s from GEU. This has been happening for months until one of their brave men called Sasuke has decided to do something about it and reach out for help, from the foreign lands, about which they could only hear, lands, full of big warriors, that their name is being whispered all over the Westeros. The scouts rushed to the horses and towards the unknown lands as knew that the whole kingdom was counting on the outcome of their bravery trip.

Many have offered their sword, axe and bow in order to reclaim the justice, yet it was those few which decided without a hesitation to arrive on the k105 kingdom and fight for those which claimed to be innocent. It must be mentioned that originally lord Danzan has arrived on the kingdom as a unclaimed warrior which did not fight for any side. It was then where Hawke from house SHS and Danzan from house LHE have crossed swords.

I must say that lord Danzan has been a great example of a wilder, constant battles were something that was everyday bread for this fighter and originally nobody was safe, the axe would be spinning around and everybody had to be careful.

Many battles have been taken, many have lost everything they worked for, while others were sitting surrounded by their glory and treasure violently taken away from weaker opponents. I believe some of those fights should be mentioned to highlight to better understand the great battle taken on those grounds.

While there were many situations when poor people from team SHS were attacked by GEU warriors, which then justified the actions taken against them.

Once rest of the mighty lords have arrived on the battlefield, the messengers have been sent to the camp of LHE and lord Danzan decided to join the team under unique cryptonym ‘1’, increasing the power of those, which names should not be mentioned.

GEU was about to witness, what happens to those, which abuse their power towards the weaker and unarmed.

Very powerful lord MASSI has arrived and started to teach the locals a lesson. His actions were cruel and very painful. Supported by his group of brave soldiers were doing total annihilation of GEU and their supporters.

However, GEU was not impressed at the start, and kept hitting invading villages of SHS members in order to rob their resources to provide for those who need them to recover from team ‘1’.

There were many more fights in between and hits done on GEU, which can be seen below, before one incident has happened which I inform you about just after showing you few reports to praise those, who fight for rights of those who do not search for any harm.

On the 25th day of May, something terrible has happened, when team ‘1’ has used hofs of those who they defended, hofs of SHS, someone has shared the cords of the warriors, which then evolved in to a hit from GEU side. This has been taken by the group as a disrespect and a betrayal, following which few lords decided to leave, but our famous wilder, Lord Danzan, has decided to turn his back against SHS. There has been many conversations between both, and I am still unable to understand if this has been resolved. One thing was sure, this was not meant to be forgotten at the time, here are couple of actions taken following it.

This did not take long, as following many conversations and requests for great wilder to calm down, the hits on SHS have stopped.

The fights have been taking months, warriors have been exhausted of fighting. Stress become a normal emotion for those who lived on those lands, while people kept burying bodies of their fellow friends every day.  This has been documented by lord Rezamsv which can be found here:

The advantage of the mercenary team has grown to the level where the victory has been claimed, yet this is not the end of the story of house SHS, it is just the beginning. At this moment, with support came two lords from k50 which offered an ‘asylum’ on their lands, persuading that if they decide to abandon k105 for k50, they will live peaceful life. The conversations were long and decision has finally been taken to abandon bloodbath lands and look for the new beginning. All house SHS was looking after, was no more battles, and building the brighter future for their people, without casualties. Mighty lord Brauni Aswell as king Hawke could finally have the well-deserved break from defending his own.

The journey has been long and exhausting, people of SHS have been full of hopes for a new start, along so called friends which have invited them to their lands. The future was unclear, it was a bit risky, but mighty lord Hawke has decided to trust his friend Sasuke, and knights of house MEh.

People of SHS kept following their leadership, and believed in their good judgement yet there has been a little doubt, what if the new lands will be even more dangerous. What if this is a trap, and all those great people are being invited straight to the forest, where wolf feels most comfortable. Was it at trap, or an asylum? This question could be only answered with a little bit of courage, to vitness it themselves. As Bran Stark once said:

What can we call a safe place? is it a place that nobody knows what ‘war’ means, and when it comes knocking on the doors, people would not know how to react? Or, is it the place where by rules and regulations there is even amount of both peaceful and war moments? Controlled madness is safer than uncontrolled peace in my opinion, and, this is what people of SHS had to face while reaching the unknown lands.

One thing is clear for everyone, if you plan to act unreasonable, the karma will eventually hit you back with double of its power, and it will happen when you least expect it.

Except the leading families called MEh, QGD, PEX, WKN, a solo warrior have been stationed on those lands, people were whispering his name, yet nobody was brave enough to approach him. Well known for his unique fighting skills and short temper. His name was GOON, which could introduce himself as:

GOON was a great warrior, very known in the Westeros, a lot of great warriors have fought with him or along his side. I wish I could tell you more about this character, yet I decided to leave it for part 2 of SHS story which will take place directly on K50 as there is a lot that I would like to share with you.

What happened since reaching K50? What kind of mighty lords have been meet there and how did their communication work? Have people of SHS gained their most wanted asylum where everyone have been working  together and never wear Armor? This and more will be revealed in part 2, which will be released next week.

Translate