GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Game Mechanic : Vitality Touch

Guide
Article Publish : 04/19/2024 21:17
Translate

Hi everyone, i’m PO PandaMoratia. In today’s article we will talk about the mechanic behind the Tower of Knowledge (later ToK) skill Vitality Touch.

Vitality Touch is a premium skill available in Triss Shop and unlockable at ToK level 36.

Concept : 

Every 6 seconds after the battle starts, it heals the allied unit with the most troops lost and increases its Physical and Magical Defense by 10% for 18 seconds.

Best use on ?

This skill is good to be used on any Enabler/Disabler, preferably Support or Defense Immortal.

Good combinaison : 

This skill provides healing and can trigger Wine and Dine effect, which make it a good combo to have. It also works extremely well with the Aura Spring of Life which will increase both the heal and the mitigation effect. Memory Defense also has a good synergy with it.

Conclusion : 

One of the most powerful skills in the game in my opinion. The only real counter to it is Wound effect, so you want to keep an eye on what your opponent is running. But aside from this, it is a game changing skill really giving extra safety to your main carry. The 18 seconds buff also makes it very adaptable to AoE damage situations by spreading the buff on multiple members.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate