GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Beginner's guide : Early Team Composition

Guide
Article Publish : 03/27/2024 22:55
Translate

Hi everyone, i’m PO PandaMoratia. In today’s article we will talk about the Team Composition that is the most efficient to take a good start.

First Steps : 

If you have read my previous guide, you should have a bone team of Alexander, Brynhild, Merlin and Zenobia or Attila, Brynhild, Merlin and Zenobia

At the start of the game, we don’t want to focus on PvP as low spender, we will aim instead of having a team that can tackle all the important progress content : Gnomes, Gnome Bosses, Well of Time, Mysterium and Spider.

Our first focus to that end will be to unlock Hippolyta (Arena shop or Hall of Immortal) and Yoshitsune (Alliance shop or Hall of Immortal). If you went for Attila instead of Alexander you also want to unlock Harald (Arena shop or Hall of Immortal).

Your team then become for Gnomes, Mysterium and Well of Time : Hippolyta, Alexander, Merlin, Zenobia or Harald, Attila, Merlin, Zenobia

And for Gnome Bosses and Spider : Hippolyta, Alexander, Merlin, Yoshitsune or Hippolyta, Attila, Merlin, Yoshitsune.

Note that even if you went with the Attila version, you probably still want to unlock Alexander eventually, that Immortal is just that good.

Upgrade for the Earth Version : 

At this point we are well set for our early game and will start to be looking for upgrades.

Cleopatra can be bought in the arena shop season 2 and can replace Merlin.

Gilgamesh is another free to play option that can replace Merlin.

Qin and Hannibal can come in as a duo to replace Merlin and Hippolyta and form an endgame composition.

On the spender side, you can look for :

Charles to replace Hippolyta, available immediately with an expensive 100$ bundle or when the Golden Path unlocked for either 20$ in one month or 2 times 5$ in two months.

Genghis Khan to replace Merlin, available immediately with an expensive 100$ bundle or when the Golden Path unlocked for either 20$ in one month or 2 times 5$ in two months.

Lizbeth to replace Merlin, available in the ViP 10 chests.

Himiko to replace Merlin, available in the Theia’s Wheel and Sparks of Galaxy Events.

I would advise to think carefully of the endgame composition you want to put together to avoid unnecessary expense, EndGame Earth composition being Alexander, Charles, Zenobia + one backliner between Gilgamesh, Genghis Khan, Lizbeth or Himiko.

The EndGame hybrid compositions are Alexander, Hannibal, Zenobia, Qin.

Upgrade for the Water Version : 

At this point we are well set for our early game and will start to be looking for upgrades.

Gilgamesh is a free to play option that can replace Yoshitsune.

Artemesia can replace Yoshitsune if you have luck and summon her.

Margaret can replace Merlin or Yoshitsune when she becomes available in SvS.

Genghis Khan to replace Yoshitsune, available immediately with an expensive 100$ bundle or when the Golden Path unlocked for either 20$ in one month or 2 times 5$ in two months.

Dido can replace Yoshitsune.

Ragnar can replace either Harald or Attila if you are using Merlin when he becomes available in SvS.

I would advise to think carefully of the endgame composition you want to put together to avoid unnecessary expense, EndGame Water composition usually being Attila, Harald, Artemisia, Margaret or Attila, Ragnar, Dido, Merlin.

Build and Upgrade for Fire Version : 

While being efficient in all aspects of the game and fairly free to play friendly to start with, you do need to be on the Contention of Relic winner side to get access to the Immortal you need and so can be a bit tricky to pull off.

Your starter build will be Hippolyta, William (CoR shop), Wu (CoR shop) and Ashoka (Hall of Immortal, CoR shop).

Gilgamesh can come as an upgrade for Ashoka.

Cyrus to replace Ashoka/Gilgamesh.

Trajan can replace William when he becomes available in SvS.

SeonDeok can replace Wu when she becomes available in SvS.

I would advise to think carefully of the endgame composition you want to put together to avoid unnecessary expense, EndGame Fire composition usually being Hippolyta, Trajan, Cyrus, SeonDeok.

Build and Upgrade for Lightning Version : 

There is no free to play/low spender way to start with Lightning, you can start to build it for cheaper when Golden Path is unlocked.

The initial team is Richard, Peter, Genghis Khan, Yi Seung-Gye.

Gilgamesh can come as an upgrade for Yi Seung-Gye.

Hippolyta can come as an upgrade for Peter.

El-Cid to replace Peter or Richard.

Hammurabi to replace Yi Seung-Gye.

Tokugawa to replace Peter or Richard when he becomes available in SvS.

Darius to replace Peter or Richard when he becomes available in SvS.

Kubilai Khan to replace Peter or Richard available in Theia’s Wheel and Sparks Of Galaxy Events.

I would advise to think carefully of the endgame composition you want to put together to avoid unnecessary expense, EndGame Lightning composition usually being Darius, Tokugawa, Genghis Khan, Hammurabi.

Conclusion : 

I list here different options of the most common setup and transition. There is always room for experiment and breaking meta marches with flexible immortals able to go in and out of marches. But as a beginner i wouldn’t risk myself exploring high risk meta breaker composition before i gain a lot of experience in the game. Stick to a composition/transition that has been proven to work very well is a safer and cheaper path to take early on. I do not mention Wind, Holy and Shadow in this post because all these 3 options are for high spender and above only.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56][EDEN]PandaMoratia

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate