GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Open Arena

Guide
Article Publish : 12/16/2023 00:49
Translate

Hi everyone, i’m PO PandaMoratia. In today’s article we will talk about the Open Arena Event.

Open Arena is a seasonal Event that lasts 30 days and is available at the Arena building.

Getting Started : 

Before anything, you are going to set your 3 marches that you will use in the current season. Choose wisely, once you have selected your elements and Chaos immortal, there is no coming back !

Click on the Attribute Selection to open the guided choice for this season, 

You first have to choose 2 elements that you will be using in the season, and you can see the list of immortals that will be available to you.

Then you have to choose between Shadow and Holy, with again a preview of immortals that will be unlocked with your decision.

Last but not least, you have to choose one Chaos immortal to unlock.

Again, all these choices are final for the current season. So choose very carefully.

Once you have selected your 3 affinity and your chaos immortal, we will use the bottom left button to set up our build. Troops to define which immortal we will be using and how we will position them in addition to the dragon that will accompany them. Dragon will allow us to select the Dragon Talent we want to use (no talent tree will be available and the Dragon Talent level will be at 1). And finally in the Immortal section we will select the skill that we want to use on each immortal. Each and every single skill of the Tower of Knowledge is available !

Challenge : 

Now that you are all set, you can start challenging your opponent and climb the ladder. 

Opponent list will be refreshed every hour and you have a choice of 3 opponents you can attack based on their ranking. You have 5 free attempts per day and can buy up to 15 more for 100+200+300 = 600 gems. You cannot see the immortal the opponent is running or his march order, which removes a lot of strategy out of the table and leaves a lot of room for pure chance.

Reward : 

There are 4 kinds of reward, 

-The first one is the daily progress bar that you fill by doing your daily challenge, which will give you gold.

-You will get more gold daily based on your current bracket position.

-Getting to a new bracket tier will reward you with gem, gold and even Dragon Crystal for platinum and above.

-The last reward will be issued at the end of the season based on your positioning and will be Stardust, Gold Artifact Material and more Gold.

Now all these rewards are good and everything, but let’s do some math to understand if it’s worth it or not. I ignore Gold and Artifact Material since you can easily get these from other places and mainly concentrate on Stardust and Dragon Crystal. Assuming one Stardust worth is 200 gems and you buy full attempts daily for 600 gems during 30 days. You will spend at the end of the season 18k gems which is the equivalent at 90 Stardust. So as long as you rank in the top 1000 which should be fairly easy to achieve, the event is worth spending gems on.

Conclusion : 

This new addition is very free to play friendly which is always good to have but it’s more a matter of chance than mastermind when it comes to performance. I’ve tested to run the exact same immortals, dragons,  positions, skill, march order, and dragon talent on both my alt for science and when PellaTarte is ranked 5 at the ladder when i write this line, BigMo is ranked 110 with an exact mirror build… So you will understand, even with a very solid build, if you are unlucky, you’ll rank fairly low and if lady fortune smiles at you, you should be able to rank high. Due to this RNG feast i will use that new game mode more to test build and skill rather than taking it seriously and trying to climb the ladder which would end up very frustrating since the outcome of each battle is so heavily based on pure chance.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56][EDEN]PandaMoratia

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate