GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

An admittedly strange Divine War question

Discussion
Article Publish : 03/12/2023 21:50
Translate

Several years ago I was in a rather hapless/unlucky Divine War faction. Our commander was completely AWOL, and didn't participate at all. Those of us elected as heroes tried to pick up the slack, and at the end of the event I was pleasantly surprised to see that the player who'd been doing his best to coordinate the effort had replaced the elected commander as the recipient of our commander rewards.

Of course, I could be having a false memory of what happened, but that isn't really the point.

Is it possible for the developers to make a commander substitution for the purpose of event rewards. I'm sure that people will say "elect an active commander next time" but the player elected won by 3 votes over the second-place finisher out of over 800 votes cast and now hasn't shown up for a single minute of the event. (The player has 0 prestige earned in two days)

My faction is in a good position to win the event, and the idea of an absentee commander (who may even have long since quit) earning the rewards when a hero who was active could get them doesn't really agree with me. (I'm a non-server hero so I'm not looking to get the rewards or the credit myself, but I am second in prestige so I think I have some right to suggest that someone else should get those things.)

Translate