More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Mobiamo scammers

General Discussion
Article Publish : 09/14/2021 03:22
Translate

Mobiamo are the biggest scammers

they charge me 2 times in 2 different month and after few minutes when I don't get anything and I complain they answer was :

"Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand that you haven't received your order. We can see your payment attempts to GTArcade made on 16-Aug-2021 for 1.19 EUR, 11.90 EUR, and 5.95 EUR each that did not go through successfully on our end.

Kindly provide us with proof such as an SMS confirmation or a billing statement showing the charge so we can validate it further with our team.

Should you have any other inquiries, please let us know.

Best regards,

RHS

Customer Service Team"

after I provide them the sms confirmation for 5.95 EU

"Thank you for your patience.

We received an update from our team and they have coordinated with our payment partner and were advised that there is an issue in local operation about the transaction notifications. Please note that you are not actually charged even if you received a successful notification. blablabla "

so after i got my bill from my mobile operator and sent them a copy they answer me :

"We truly understand your worries about the situation. However, our team validated your transaction and we have confirmed that you were not charged for it. If you decide to pursue your purchase, you may retry your payment at any time. "

.. no worries they will keep my money right ? how can they VALIDATE a transaction !!! w/o charged me .. blackout

Translate