More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

When a Game Becomes Real Life...

Off Topics Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 06/26/2022 17:48
Translate

What's up Infinity Kingdom world, Zelus is back again!!😊

I hope whoever is reading this article today is well and has a wonderful day and has had a brilliant week!😘

Today I want to talk about the adventure of a Bean, in particular, a 'Baked' Bean and yes that is a play on words, one that i cannot explain on this forum😂😂

Bean is a brilliant friend of mine and one I have known for a long time now, he is a bit crazy but he is loved nonetheless.

Now, I hear you say 'Zelus, what has Bean got to do with Infinity Kingdom?' 😒

Well, as you have seen from the title I state when a game becomes real life, what I mean by this is the game Infinity Kingdom is not just a game, it creates and builds far more than a castle on a screen.

Infinity Kingdom creates communities, friends and even families. Our weird and wonderful BakedBean proved this when he travelled from his home in the Netherlands, all the way around the world to sunny Australia to go and meet in person his beloved friend from within Infinity Kingdom, Gaba, short for her in-game name Gabatronn or as we all call her... Queen Gaba - two wonderful and genuine people who I am proud to call my friends also.

This journey was planned for a long time and both were extremely excited for this visit, they partied together, and went to a festival together and the photos shared were amazing to see, I would love to share them here but I will keep their privacy intact.

Two worlds combine, our normal reality and the in-game world of Infinity Kingdom, but it is the great game we know and love which made all this happen, two people who met in an online environment and who built trust and a genuine friendship over a year of playing together, across multiple servers, they then finally get to meet in real life and it was an amazing time for both of them.

Now, of course, this is a risky situation and one you have to be extremely cautious about. If wrong then this can be a dangerous scenario, but this was 2 adults after 1 year of playing in the game and talking in real life over the phone to build the trust to be able to meet in person.

It is moments and stories like this which remind me how fantastic this game truly is, just by playing this game and involving yourself within your server community you have the opportunity to connect and talk to people you may have never, it is mind-blowing to know I now have friends all around the globe, in every continent.

Community engagement is what keeps this game alive, community is what makes you login in every day, even if you do not do much to your account, I have found myself time after time just on the game just so I can speak to people and friends.

without Community then your server will not thrive and will eventually die.

so tell me, do you know of any other real-world interactions from Infinity Kingdom or other games you may play? let me know in the comments below. I would love to hear your stories.

thank you for reading,

ZELUS 😝 

-- A Side Note -- If this is ever something you wish to do then please make sure you know 100% who you are talking to and that you have done your research into who that person is, take your time and be careful!! --

If you have not already, then download the game with this link

Download Link

Check out the official website with the below link

Official Website

Translate