GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Nerfing

Alliance Club
Article Publish : 10/13/2024 17:24
Translate

The way I am understanding the programmers, they make a skill or character that every player can get. If a player doesn't have the foresight or desire for a character or skill AND in turn gets beat by players with said character or skill, they complain and the developers nerf the skill or character. It takes a long time and sometimes money to develop skills and max out characters. If I pay for a skill or character, you cannot change it. It's bad business. It's bad for players. You did this with Assist and now Seon. It's a horrible way to treat players and ruins trust when purchased products can just get changed. Tell the losers to learn how to play instead of encouraging this whining behavior. If you want to balance the game develop counter skills and characters, stop changing them. It is impossible to keep up with a practice like that. In trying to please weaker players, you will ruin the game for everyone. I've made this complaint before and will continue. Be professional with everyone not just the losers.

Translate