GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Spotlight on Immortal : Yi Seong-gye

Press Officer
Article Publish : 07/12/2024 01:17
Translate

Hey everyone, I'm PO PandaMoratia. In today's article, we will delve into The Immortal Yi Seong-gye. We'll review the immortal's skill and exclusive artifact, and explore potential immortal and skill pairings. Lastly, I'll share my insights on his role in the current meta.

History : 

Taejo, whose personal name was Yi Sŏng-gye and later Yi Tan, was the founder and first monarch of the Joseon dynasty of Korea. He ascended to the throne in 1392 after overthrowing the Goryeo dynasty, and abdicated six years later during a strife between his sons. He was honored as Emperor Go following the establishment of the Korean Empire.

Taejo emphasized continuity over change, as no new institutions were created, and no massive purges occurred during his reign. His new dynasty was largely dominated by the same ruling families and officials that had served the previous regime. He re-established amicable ties with Japan and improved relations with Ming China.

Although Taejo overthrew Goryeo and expelled officials who remained loyal to the previous dynasty, many regard him as a revolutionary and decisive ruler. He eliminated an inept, obsolete, and crippled governing system to save the nation from foreign forces and conflicts. The resulting safeguarding of domestic security allowed Koreans to rebuild and further discover their culture. In the midst of the rival Yuan and Ming dynasties, Joseon encouraged the development of national identity which was once threatened by the Mongols. However, some scholars, particularly in North Korea, view Taejo as a mere traitor to the old regime and bourgeois apostate, while paralleling him to General Ch'oe Yŏng, a military elite who conservatively served Goryeo to death. His diplomatic successes in securing Korea in the early modern period are notable.

Concept : 

Yi Seong-gye is a Lightning Range Bowman Immortal. His ability inflicts Transfer to 2 random enemy units, and transfers 20% Physical/Magical Attack and Physical/Magical Defense to yourself, and then causes Physical Damage (Damage rate 500%) to those units; Transfer lasts 10 seconds.

Exclusive Artifact : 

I believe that this artifact is of high value. The Exclusive Artifact extends the duration of Transfer from 10 to 15 seconds. As for the stats, I would prioritize obtaining a main attribute of Physical Attack % and aim for "Iron Fist" as a special attribute.

Skills : 

As a ranged bowman damage dealer, all the classic damage-dealing skills work very well on him. There isn't a specific skill that has special synergy with him, and nothing really stands out. It is interesting to note that since he cannot take on the main carry role, you can also choose a set of support skills with great success.

Best friends : 

Yi Seong-gye is most effective in the early game and within a pure Lightning team. However, he doesn't hold much value in the late game or outside of Lightning March. He pairs well with potential Lightning main carries such as Genghis Khan or Hammurabi because his ultimate skill debuffs both Physical and Magical Defense.

Conclusion : 

In the early stages of the game, Yi Seong-gye is often used, but not so much in the later stages. However, Yi Seong-gye can still be a strong option for dealing significant damage. If you are fortunate and the debuff or damage affects the right target, Yi Seong-gye can deliver powerful bursts while also disabling the opponent and decreasing their ability to counterattack effectively. Unfortunately, this strategy relies heavily on luck and is not very reliable, which is why it doesn't hold a place in the late-game meta. In late-game situations, players typically prefer to use both Genghis Khan and Hammurabi rather than opting for a pseudo-support approach.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia, member of the Ydvia Alliance [ANA]rchy. Press Officers are players with the role of journalist in the game. We are not developers, members of the support team, or GTArcade/YooZoo employees.

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate