GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Returning to IK after a break

Press Officer
Article Publish : 07/08/2024 01:17
Translate

Hey everyone, I'm PO PandaMoratia. In today's article, we will discuss returning to IK after a break. We will explore how to thoroughly reintegrate and ensure that you don't miss anything, as well as address the most significant recent changes in the game.

Be thorough : 

If you've taken a break from the game and decided to come back to it, you may find that the game seems quite different depending on how long the break was. While it's not possible for me to cover all the changes that have happened in 3 years in one article, I'll do my best to cover the most significant changes. If you want to be thorough and make sure you don’t miss anything, the best way to proceed is to join the official IK discord (link below) and read all the patch-notes since you left. Then you can check your favorite PO’s content to see the new additions and have as much information as possible.

Portrait : 

A brand new feature is now available in the gallery. Portraits allow you to spend Stardust or Crimson Moonlight for Chaos Immortal to increase their stats. Unique percentage stats are unlocked every 20 levels. I recommend fully leveling up your main team to level 20 before considering working on full level 40 for your main team or full level 20 for your other marches.

Remember that you cannot reset Stardust that has been spent, so choose carefully where to use them. It's better to hold onto hundreds of Stardust before deciding where to properly invest it than to have it wasted on Immortals you no longer use.

Dragon Talent : 

To unlock Dragon Talent, your dragon must reach level 40 and have both main skills at level 10. Dragon Talent is a special evolution of the main skills, and you can choose from 3 options. To progress through the Talent tree, you will need Dragon Crystals and Dragon Essence. You can move to the next node without maxing out the previous one. The best way to progress is to put 1 point into all nodes until you reach Damage Increase% and Damage Reduction%, which you should max out. Then, max out the Physical and Magical Attack/Defense nodes before investing in Portrait. Lastly, finish by maxing out the Resilience node and the Accuracy node once you no longer need your Dragon Crystals.

Inlaid gem : 

Inlaid Gems are a new way to enhance your equipment. The process is simple: defeat gnomes to obtain low-level gems. You can combine 3 gems of the same level to create a higher level gem, up to level 8. I recommend equipping your main march with a level 1 gem and focusing on upgrading your main march. This doesn’t change how you play the game, but it does emphasize the importance of using your action points efficiently and defeating as many gnomes as possible.

Time Rift Breaker : 

In this game mode, you need to create four teams (Immortal can only be used once, but dragon, skill, and Artifact can be reused) and fight one of the three possible spiders that has spawned four times to inflict as much damage as possible. Performing exceptionally in this game mode is not crucial for progression, and you can quickly challenge without much thinking to start with. All you want from the shop are the Dragon Essence and Stardust.

Open Arena : 

A new type of content has been added, which is a mix between IBL and Arena. You need to set up 3 teams with the available Immortal and Skill for the current season (some are banned each season). Your performance doesn't need to be very high for progression - all that's needed is to gain some daily gold and Stardust by the end of the season. You can use one of the recommended line-ups and fight the bot, and you'll do just fine.

Battle Chess : 

One more completely new content, which is entirely optional. You can choose to play it or not, as it won’t affect your account progression. This is a classic AutoBattleChess game with IK cards.

Harbor : 

The game underwent a significant change with the reworked harbor feature. Now, players must select Immortals to take on expeditions, with three featured Immortals offering greater rewards each week. The level, boost, and stars of the selected Immortals determine the rewards earned, but these Immortals cannot be used elsewhere in the game while on an expedition. The rewards offered are now much better than before, making expeditions a crucial source of gold and speedups. It is important to make the best use of this feature.

Selling Skill Stone : 

One of the biggest changes for low spenders is the ability to sell skill stones for Cinder Ashes, the currency used in the Triss Blessing shop. This means that you can exchange unused skill stones or KvK skill stones for Triss Skill, which was previously only available through purchase. This change is the largest balance adjustment ever made in the game, so it's important to take full advantage of it.

Conclusion : 

The game is constantly changing and evolving, becoming more free-to-play and low-player-friendly over time, in my opinion. It now provides easier access to resources that were previously only available to high spenders. It's not possible to cover all the changes in one article, so I highly encourage you to read all the patch notes to make sure you don't miss anything, such as new Immortals, skills, balance adjustments, etc. Welcome back and have fun :)

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia, member of the Ydvia Alliance [ANA]rchy. Press Officers are players with the role of journalist in the game. We are not developers, members of the support team, or GTArcade/YooZoo employees.

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate