Get

Details page

Cross-Server Tycoon (Rewards Issues)

News & Annoucements
Article Publish : 05/28/2024 15:10
Translate
Edited by silvermistr at 05/29/2024 17:15

Dear players,

I have to be honest that I hate making a post for something like this - never ending issues. Anyways, as per usual, instead of repeating myself for each post about this topic, I shall do the reply to all here.

1. Those who cannot collect (normal) Adv prizes or Legend prizes despite having the Augustus Certificate, please check again. They confirmed to me that this issue has been fixed. If not, please leave your game info (in-game name, server name/number, platform) on the Comment box at the bottom, so I can ask for a check on your character.
  2. Total prizes for each resource is bugged and reported. I was told this issue will be fixed with a game update that should happen before tycoon ends.

My apology for the inconvenience caused. I know it's not my fault but I feel the need to do it. Anyways, while I'm at it, I will answer those who keep asking about gift codes. If there is one, I will share, I always do. We have bugs that need to be addressed first, so that has been the priority. I'm trying to get them to fix those long list of game bugs instead of asking for gift codes. If you are not happy with that, I'm sorry. Right now, there is no confirmation Mid Year Review will be up but once they do, I will request gift codes for this period. Please keep in mind that just because I request it, it doesn't mean it will be granted. I thank you all for your understanding in advance.

Compensation (Hot Events) - 05/28 to 05/30

I have to make this clear, the compensation in Hot Events has NOTHING to do with your individual tycoon rewards. It's a global compensation for the trouble itself. If that has been the compensation for everyone, I won't bother asking you to leave your game info for a separate report. 🙂

Translate