Details page

TQL vs OrO( Alliance Conquest )

Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 05/09/2024 19:59
Translate
Edited by *dariya* at 05/09/2024 20:03

TQL vs OrO

( Alliance Conquest )

For five weeks my alliance TQL has fought in four battles long and during the Alliance Conquest. With only two more matches remaining until this season of the alliance conquest ends,TQL now feels all the pressure as they wait to face their next opponents.

In the previous battle we were faced off against our most powerful opponent in this season so far, NW1. Though fighting against them would not be easy, that was not the only challenge that we would encounter. I feared the loss of a close friendship when I learned that one of my closest friends, Baba Voss would be participating for his alliance in that battle. The battle then began and we fought our opponent throughout this match with all our strength and never gave up. However there were no chances in winning this battle as we were no match for NW1’s forces. 

Eventually NW1 had reached their maximum number of points,but refused to surrender their buildings over to my alliance and allow us to make points. It was later revealed that they had lacked in performance in their previous matches and were relying on those points in order to make it to the Ultimate Conquest. This did not stop my alliance from taking some buildings during the end of the match. Ultimately TQL had lost this match, making this our third defeat.

Now with the fifth match approaching my alliance is determined more than ever to fight for our glory til the very end and gain victory. Under the brilliant leadership provided by our brilliant queen,Bella and her commanders victory was always possible. The only thing that came in our way was being unfairly matched. Our only hope now was that The Seven take favor upon my alliance and give us a more even match….. 

It was a lovely mid afternoon early in Spring. Flowers had started to bloom and would soon be decorating the whole kingdom with their beauty. Lush green grass had now covered the whole land after the dreary snow that had previously surrounded the kingdom had now melted.

Song birds now began chirping melodies from their songs while the sun gracefully shone its golden light under a soft blue sky. Such peacefulness and serenity.

This would have been the perfect day to relax or enjoy the afternoon venturing outdoors throughout the kingdom,but now was not the time to be doing so. As fate would have it, today was the day for the fifth battle of the Alliance Conquest. Instead of relishing this beautiful spring weather,all the members of TQL,along with myself, had spent the whole morning busily preparing for our fifth match.

Battle tents could once again be seen outside the courtyard of the palace at King’s Landing as soldiers and lords could be seen walking back and forward getting the necessary supplies required for the war. We had gathered out here to not only prepare for victory but to also have our hearts and minds ready so that we may focus on the battle that would soon arrive. Just then sounds of the bells ringing across the courtyard forced everyone to abruptly stop what they were doing and head towards the entrance of the battlefield. The entrance to the alliance conquest had now opened and no one wanted to miss this match.

Time had now passed and now I stood here in the ranks along with the rest of my alliance waiting for the last minutes of the countdown to end and match to start.

I could hardly contain myself. I could not wait to fight on the battlefield and help reinforce my allies. To calm myself down I took a deep breath and thought of who we were soon teamed to fight against. 

It was revealed to my alliance the following night that the opponents we would be fighting against would be OrO. I then quickly looked across from the battlefield to see the opponents we would soon be facing. They had all fallen into their ranks and positions looking very determined and ready to fight for their alliance.

There was a small disadvantage for OrO. I noticed that they came into this match with less numbers than our own and were seemingly weaker than us based on their appearance. Due to my past experiences I knew that size nor power alone determined who won but it was how well the alliance performed and who their leadership was. The leadership in our alliance provided by Queen Bella was impeccable but I remembered what had happened during our third battle. N0X only had 7 more members then we had and despite this being a closely scored battle they still won so I was not ready to let my guard down. As warriors we must be ready for anything that comes our way. 

A moment before the battle would commence,I looked to my husband Omaewa whom I had always entered the battle with,for his knowledge and wisdom. Now gaining his attention I said,

“ Lord Omaewa,based on all your battles and experience as a Warlord in Westeros,do you think that OrO stands a chance against us? Will we finally have our second moment of victory?”

“Well, Omaewa said, anything is possible during all battles you would be surprised at half the number that the alliances had won against. Really I don’t think they can beat us though I do not know them, nor their fighting style. As long as we fight well and do not give us an opportunity, I don’t see why we can’t win this fight. Do not worry too much the battle will play out how it should be.” I felt more at ease and thanked the brave warrior for his encouraging words.

I then turned to look upon our queen and saw her battle gown gleam marvelously in the sunlight as she stood confidently on her horse ready to lead our alliance to battle.

The barrier that kept everyone from entering into battle then vanished allowing eager alliances 

To charge forth and claim the buildings. It was time for war.

The rally leaders from the two alliances then began soaring through the battlefield on their horses. The forces of TQL and OrO both rode with immense speed,hoping to outrun the other and claim the first available buildings for their alliance. My heart began to beat viciously against my chest as I watched a cloud of dust form over the buildings the last second before both forces of TQL and OrO reached the buildings. However only one alliance could claim custody of the fortresses. Moments later the clouds of dust finally cleared up revealing that TQL had successfully managed to claim the first four buildings much to my satisfaction.

This may have also been attributed to the fact that we had always taken great care of our horses. We had always made sure to give them plenty of water and groomed them well before the start of battle,allowing them to run to their faster capacity. 

Now that the buildings had been taken by our rally leaders,I now joined the rest of my allies in reinforcing those buildings before they came under attack.

The phase of protection on all bases would soon come to an end so we needed to be ready to assist our allies in defending our buildings. Not only that but soon the Ports would also become contested. I saw the other rally leaders assigned to capture the ports get ready into their positions. This time our forces were being led by Queen Bella who stood in front of all the armies awaiting for the moment to strike.

All eyes were now on the Ports as their gleaming domes suddenly vanished. In a blink of an eye armies of both alliances charged forward running towards the bases with great speed.

Moments later our queen had valiantly taken Port Lannister for our alliance,meanwhile OrO had been successful in taking the Targaryen Port.

While this had gone on our opponents had laid siege upon our buildings several times but had failed thanks to the defenses provided by the aid of our forces. We now took several moments of respite to enjoy the moment of our triumph at our small victory before we would have to attack the next building.

The imposing and impressive building,Casterly Rock now came into view. This also would come available now within moments and we needed to gather our forces and claim it at all costs or else we could be handing over our chances at gaining a victory over to our opponents.

Within seconds the dome surrounding the whole entire building that prevented it being attacked had now vanished. A new group of rally leaders assigned to capture this building now took off immediately trying to outrun our opponents who were intent on arriving at Casterly Rock before our forces could make it. I was restless as I saw Casterly Rock unoccupied one moment then the next second both opposing alliances coming towards the fortress with fury. It seemed that they were both close to fighting each other in order to prevent the other party from claiming this building. Luckily for us Davidic had quickly rode with his forces through the raging chaos that would have occurred if not for his swiftness and claimed that building for our alliance.

I now felt the clear calm feeling of peace after experiencing yet another victory. From there our alliance had continued on holding our buildings allowing us to remain ahead of our enemy.

At one point we had also taken Targaryen Port to insure that we stayed in the lead but then Queen Bella thought it would be best if we had just allowed them to occupy only one building and had returned the Port back into their hands.

The battle has been going on for quite some time and the mine would soon appear contested within moments. We would soon be gaining 80k points but needed to capture the mines to secure our victory. The Queen once again rode up towards the ranks where we had all been stationed and now gave her commands, “ Greetings to my dear members of TQL, as you can see the mines will momentarily become available. Now that we are close to gaining all the points we needed, here's the plan. We will go for only one mine,the Lannister mine and allow our opponents to not only capture the other mine but to claim all of our buildings. Be prepared to soon withdraw all our forces from each building and under no circumstances will any of you attack them unless it's to hit their own castles. I wish you all good luck in the rest of this battle!!”

With that the Queen fell back into position then once the protection truces covering the mines had dropped the armies of TQL rode forward swiftly back into the battlefield. At this point our opponents had not tried to put up much of a fight with us,allowing for Vase to take the mine with ease.

Under the queen’s previous order all our forces then began withdrawing all of their deployments from the buildings that we previously occupied. I watched as hoards of our opponents now began to capture and fill all the available buildings.

OrO now owned the whole battlefield other than the Lannister mine which our forces continued to occupy. We had finally reached 80k points and with nothing else to do here in the battle I had no choice but to wait until the match had finally concluded, which would be shortly.

After a long day of fighting,the battle had finally ended and the match was over. TQL had been crowned the winner by the Seven.

We had once again embraced another victory after losing three times to our previous opponents. Omaewa and I now began to return back to King’s Landing along with the rest of our alliance. I did however notice that Queen Bella had stayed behind as one of the members of OrO, presumably their leader had met with Bella and they extended their hands to thank each other for the great match that both their alliances have fought in before parting ways and joining the rest of their alliances.

I then turned back and continued to travel until I had reached King’s Landing. I was so delighted that after so many defeats TQL had achieved their second victory. The whole alliance now celebrated their second victory and could not wait to fight in the next battle. This victory had given them all a new found strength that would be our fuel for the next battle. Having now returned to my castle, I will soon prepare for the last match to come after I have been well rested. I then thanked the Seven before enjoying my last hours of the day before nightfall had approached.

Translate