GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

My last announcement

Official Announcements
Article Publish : 04/23/2024 00:48
Translate

Before 2 days i did a recharge on the scratch event, their game stuck as always and i got a network error from their side , i refresh the page and my second transaction didn't finish also stuck on the recharging icon so i went to my mail and i saw that the game not only had accept my recharge but they recharge me twice for both of my failure transactions , so i wrote to the devs and since they don't have a refund system and they cant give me back my money for the extra recharge i ask for some items which i don't have on the game , they refuse to send me the items i ask, neither my money back since they can't do it so they offer me some craps i don't need so i will show you my conversation with them and this will be my last post here , i have enough with them , if you need support from now on write on discord reports and if you don't have a discord channel make one so don't bother to write here cause more likely i won't respond , you are free to leave a comment as you please be well and safe.

Translate