GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Patchnotes 2.6.8

Off Topics
Article Publish : 04/18/2024 20:44
Translate

Hi everyone, i’m PO PandaMoratia. In today’s article we will talk about the Patchnotes 2.6.8.

Harbor Exploration : 

This came as a replacement of the old Harbor mechanic. You now have to build a crew for your ship with Immortal that are currently not used in any of your 4 marches. 3 Immortals give extra bonus if they are added to the crew.

You can claim the reward whenever you want, which will increase the level of your ship, unlock better rewards and more slots to add crew member.

The level and Star of your crew will increase the reward you can collect.

I like that new feature a lot, it rewards collectors who have built a lot of immortals and played the “gotcha” part. It is also no longer a time lock where you have to be only at the specific given time to collect reward and resend the ship, it is all automatic now, you just have to collect your reward time to time.

The weather can also impact the reward but it’s an out of control passive thing. Give a bit of lore and depth to the event, good idea.

4th March for Arena, Throne of Supreme and Time Rift Breaker : 

Pretty self explanatory, with this update you now have to build a fourth march for these game modes (you get an extra attempt at Time Rift Breaker in the process). If your Throne of Supreme season is already ongoing, it doesn’t seem to impact it and it will be in action for the next one.

I am honestly not a big fan at all of this addition to the game, third march were already for 99% of the players fairly weak and unable to do much against first and second one. A fourth will probably have little to no impact at all. I personally don’t break my head too much about it and just throw my bench with leftover skill to get a dysfunctional march.

Viewing Immortal Buff and Debuff : 

By clicking on the bottom left corner icon of the battle screen, you have a pop-up window that allows you to track in real time the buff and debuff affecting both marches.

You can also access it after pausing the replay to have the exact picture of the situation at a given moment point in time. It is a very welcome Quality of Life addition there that will make it easier to understand battle and monitor triggers and various effects.

Raffle and Blessing of Triss Reward Selection : 

Another pretty big Quality of Life addition, the refresh button in Lucky Spin, Theia’s Roulette, Chaos Roulette and Blessing of Triss will be removed and replaced by a Selection box. To get exactly what you are looking for in a couple of clicks and without wasting gems. I love it, that was very tedious to keep refreshed and pray for the item we are looking for to pop up.

Optimizations : 

-The chronicle season has been adjusted for servers launched after April 20th. Preparation season is now 40 days instead of 62, and matches for Contention of Relic have been reduced to 2 instead of 3. It makes sense since the game has evolved and new ways to gain power have been introduced, the old pace was probably too slow and became too easy.

-Dark Dragon Crystal is now available in the ViP shop, yeah that’s good, we take it.

-Lucky Spin will now have a new Immortal added to the reward based on the season. Good, that event felt off the grid as the game ages, maybe this will renew the player interested to play it.

-Holiday skin has been replaced by Dragon Skin in Golden Path, which will probably take effect at the next season of the path.

-Server Ranking Display Optimization, it looks cleaner and good overall.

-Alliance Member Login Time Display Optimizations, YES big big YES that was so needed to help officers monitor alliance members activity, this is a massive improvement, i love it.

-Calendar Interface Optimization, it will now change based on the season, small details but nice and fresh, i like it.

Conclusion : 

That’s it for this patch. Nothing major but some really good Quality of Life improvement done, the two most important in my opinion being the alliance member login time displayed and the new Harbor. I’m really curious to see what the Lucky Spin will look like in future occurrences, maybe a new way for Free players/Low spender to get their hands on seasonal Immortal ? That would be massive.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56][EDEN]PandaMoratia

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate