More benefits, more surprises
Wars and schemes never end here in Westeros.
1. The Kingdoms which are unprotected can participate in the War of the Kingdoms Event;
2. During the event, two kingdoms will be randomly picked as opponents by the system and obtain points by attacking enemy kingdom or defending the home kingdom;
3. By the end of the event, kingdoms with higher points will be the winner;
4. Players from the same match will be ranked based on the points obtained individually;
1. Points can be obtained by eliminating enemies, gathering resources, attacking Rebel Leaders and occupying Great Cities (all in the enemy kingdom), amongst which occupying Great Cities rewards the most points;
2. Points can also be obtained by eliminating enemies and occupying Great Cities in your home kingdom;
3. Your alliance and kingdom will also obtain points when you get individual points. However, the points will only be counted once for your alliance and kingdom when occupying a Great City together with other players.
1. During the event, you and your alliance can claim great rewards once the points obtained reach to a certain stage;
2. After the event, you and your alliance will be rewarded based on solo rankings and alliance rankings;
3. On the day after the event, Crystal Mines will appear on the World Map of all kingdoms that have participated in the event. The level of the Crystal Mine depends on the kingdom’s rank.
【Rule of Occupying Great Cities】
1. During the event, all Great Cities will be in “Dispute” mode and return to “Peace” mode after the event;
2. During the event, the alliance that occupies a Great City for the longest time will claim the Great City after the event;
3. The buffs from occupying a Great City in the enemy kingdom cannot be used at the same time as those from home kingdom.
1. During the event, it is not allowed to join or leave an alliance;
2. During the event, it is not allowed to use Transnational Relocation;
3. During the event, Training Grounds will be closed.
Click to learn about the general introduction of War of the Kingdoms;
Click to learn about the Rewards of War of the Kingdoms;
Click to learn about the Preseason Analysis [Player News]
Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.