GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

WTP Invasion of K205

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 10/02/2022 06:45
Translate

A deep dark night fell over the sleeping kingdom of 205.

Death squad had arrived and it was time for something different.

Kingdom 51 and 35 were left in ashes and it was time for a new kingdom.

Team led by Vein arrived at the doors of K205.

Seeking for fire and blood.

K205 was the home of GCM ,a well known alliance by many.

They used to be an alliance of invaders but destiny flipped the coin and they found themself as being invaded one.

Our invasion started after the group located player MagNus without a bubble.

We jumped near him. 

The bloody feast was about to begin, and the dish on the menu was none other than the aforementioned MagNus.

Surrounded like a deer sunk in sleep, surrounded by wolves, he could only feel the unwanted end.

The first strike went perfectly because the spears hit the cavalry.

The night itself didn't worry me much, but Vein was a bit worried and kept looking for a fake rally to hide his army.

But I was not too worried, I firmly believed that we are strong enough to resist any obstacle that comes our way.

We were like wolves, and a wolf in a pack should not be afraid of anyone. Because if a wolf loses confidence in his pack, then he has lost confidence in himself.

The unfortunate MagNus was a pure cavalry player.

The cavalry itself seemed to be his greatest asset, and everything beyond that led to a complete collapse.

After the feast for the wolves was over, it was time to rest.

A new day brought new feats, a glowing mass of dark riders disguised as wolves, this time it was noticed.

The whole kingdom was disturbed.

In a slightly humorous way, Vein disguised himself as IsmailEmpero.

He sank his blade into the KursatHsgl guts.

The powerful cavalry broke the ranks of the hapless infantry and forced KursatHsgl to put a bubble.

And while some were putting their bubbles, others had the same bubbles falling.

Misfortune knocked on IvelinIvanov's door.

Rallies were breaking armies of bowmans.

Then I choose to try my fate. In previous stories I could call myself a ‘’Wise Wizard’’.

In this one, I would rather call myself a ‘’Wizard apprentice’’.

I almost lost my lord but not my courage.

I continued to pound him with my army and thankfully finished this inglorious start at least with some honor left.

It was time to bring our friend CHARL1E to come.

CHARL1E was one of AGs rally leaders and good friend of ours.

He wanted to join our invasion.

I always say if you want to bring a tank into battle, it's better to use it appropriately.

So we did.

A good knight should have a sharp sword, and a sharp sword should have a good master.

In order for a good master to demonstrate his skills in wielding a sword, he needs a consistent opponent.

Lord Sneke was certainly worthy of respect, true to his reputation and sharp on the sword.

One of the strongest and most vicious in GCM.

With the excellent assumption that Lord Sneke would place infantry on the wall as his strongest weapon, the group did not fully use it, because they still wanted to take no risks knowing that Lord Sneke plays with spears and infantry.

In all chaos around her, trying to help her comrades, Lady Music paid a high price.

Victim after victim followed, sometimes GCM bought time, and sometimes they played for victory.

While this was an obvious buying of time , as much as I love talking about only victories it was time to show some losses too.

Although after a long time the bitter taste in the mouth of the invaders could be felt after that failure.

However, GCM saw it as their success and decided to retreat tactically.

I hope it was helpful.

Until the next time with regards! 

Your ,TheDoomHound.

Translate