Get

Details page

Brain burning Game - Who is the killer?

Votes
Article Publish : 09/19/2022 14:36
Translate
Edited by cocolee at 09/19/2022 15:20

Hello Gtarcade Community!

This week's short story is back as promised.

The first person who completely deduces all the clues will get 2000 points.

10 players who deduce some of the clues will be rewarded with 500 points.

All players who vote to guess correctly will receive 200 points.

Let's burn our brains together!

——————————————

Five minutes ago, the police department received a call to the police, an upscale neighborhood of a murder requesting the police to quickly arrive to solve the case, as a police officer Faure received a call and quickly arrived at the scene of the crime, the following is the scene of the case:

Professor Wang died in his pajamas and bare feet in the living room of his house. There were no signs of a struggle at the scene, what was suspicious was that the professor was wearing only one sock on his foot and the other sock was clutched in his hand. In addition, the professor's hair was disheveled, his face showed an expression of surprise, the living room was neat and tidy, and only a few scientific journals to which the professor subscribed were placed on the coffee table, in which a newly written article by professor Wang was published in one of the magazines.

The deceased's bedroom had traces of being rummaged through, a small amount of cash and deceased's collection of artifacts were missing. The cause of death of the deceased was a sharp knife in the back.

Faure looked through the janitor's register and found that only four people had approached professor Wang today.

Alaia:I am a courier, I have a magazine sent express to Professor Wang. After I knocked on the door for Professor Wang to sign, he didn't even let me in, I was sending the signature slip through the door.

Joker: Antique collector. I heard that Professor Wang had a lot of old relics, so I came to visit him. Who knows that after he asked me the reason for my visit, he sent me away unceremoniously. Although I treated him badly, it was not so bad as to kill him.

Sky :I am the brother of the deceased. He called me today and said he had done something he was ashamed of and asked me to come and help him out. I just entered the house a few minutes, my wife called me to pick up the children, I rushed away, not even quite clear what happened, I did not expect him to be killed.

Summer: I am a student of the professor, I recently wrote a paper to Professor Wang to revise, who knew that he signed his name to take it to publication. I went to him this morning, he heard that it was me, he did not even dare to say anything, it seems to be afraid. He was afraid. Such a person deserves to die!

Translate