GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[Overview] Midsummer Festival 2022 in the Infinity Kingdom! + Calculations!

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 08/13/2022 16:01
Translate
Edited by ik_tea at 08/13/2022 18:29

Welcome to the Infinity Kingdom's Forum!

Introduction

Hey Yo!

What's up brother and sister?

I hope you are having great day and night!

I'm happy to have you back in my article, Press Officer Tea, This time we will talk about the Midsummer Festival. Norheim experiences a very hot summer. The Empire of Light started the annual Midsummer Festival so that people may rest and enjoy life more. People can enjoy the ocean waves, beaches, refreshing drinks, and a ton of entertaining summer events during the Midsummer Festival. Lords from around the nation unite together to construct a big water park for everyone to play in, even in cities that are distant from the coast. The Midsummer Festival got started in this manner. Keep an eye out for details as more information on the Midsummer Festival will soon be made available.

What is New?

The latest thing is the newly designed territorial decorations, these decorations will be released to coincide with the 2.3 update. In mid-August, approximately Thursday or Friday there will be maintenance. This territory will be specially designed for this year's event with a summer theme, the name of this decoration is Oceanic Heatwave.

How is the Event Going?

Chests can be acquired by gathering a specific quantity of resources, doing so for a specific length of time, or eliminating a specific quantity of Gnome armies or Bosses while the event is still going on. I believe you may need to pay at least over than 100 USD for some rewards, but some of them is free as monthly event.

Here is Gnome Element to remind you for hunting gnome with minimum loss:

Source: Infinity Kingdom Discord

For Gnome above level 41 using fire airship, so doesn't really matter you need to kill them as fast as possible, you can also use healer skills like Berserk or Shelter to reduce the loss so you can farm better during this Midsummer Festival Event!

Activate Buff During Event

Another very important thing is the buff that must be used during this event. It aims to reach the resource collection limit faster! 

in one case, you already have this buff:

With Efficiency (n) = 50% means in 24 hours if hourly you can produce 541K with extra buff you can get as much as

30% + 19.91% + 20% + 10% + 10% + 6% + (50%) = 145.91% / Resource Production

Hourly Resource after = (Lv 49 RP x 145.91%) + (Lv 47 RP x 145.91%) + (2 x Lv 46 RP x 145.91%) + (3 x Lv 45 RP x 145.91%) + (Lv 44 RP x 145.92%)

Why you not give 50% buff straight to the nominal above? No! Because math didn't work like that especially if there is unique numbers like picture above

Hourly Resource After Buffed

Difference Resource production in 24 hours:

R(1) - R(0) = R1 - R0 ; R1 = P1 x 24 - P0 x 24

R(1) - R(0) = (679.600 x 24) - (541.400 x 24)

R(1) - R(0) = (16.310.400) - (12.993.600)

R(1) - R(0) = 3.316.800

Notes:

P1 = Production after buff

P0 = Production before buff

R1 = Resource After Buff

R0 = Resource Before Buff

R(1) - R(0) = Difference Resource After and Before Buff

With buff, I can get extra 3.316.800 resources😍👍

Conclusion

Midsummer event is of course for both Free-to-Players and Exclusive Players. But you need to do some effort to get all of those rewards. Enjoy your journey to finish this event! You can do it! Don't forget to turn on buff!

Thank you for reading my article!

You can also check my latest post and articles!

⭐ Direct Link: 

Press Officer Tea

⭐ Download Link: 

Android: Here!

iOS: Here!

Huawei: Here!

PC: https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

⭐ Infinity Kingdom Official Page

https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

#InfinityKingdom #MidsummerFestival

Translate