GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[Guide] Death Breath: Is It Only Skill for Physical Immortals or Magical Immortals?

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 08/13/2022 14:35
Translate
Edited by ik_tea at 08/13/2022 19:20

Welcome to the Infinity Kingdom's Forum!

Introduction

Hey Yo!

What's up brother and sister?

I hope you are having great day and night!

I'm happy to have you back in my article, Press Officer Tea, This time we will talk about the Death Breath skill. On numerous social media sites, including Discord, this skill has been discussed constantly. What should you expect from this article? What might one confidently predict? All of the expectations for this Death Breath skill should be evident after reading this article, which will describe them. There will also be explanations and basic mathematical calculations about the Death Breath skill in this post. Please keep reading this article to learn more!

Here are the few opinions from some of the people inside Discord

However, are they right about it all? let's check this out!

Skill Overview

First of all, let's take a look at the description. It is clearly written that the damage given is once for magical and physical. This means showing to take advantage of the damage given is based on how much Physical and Magical damage our Immortal has.

Basic Math Calculation

If we doing basic math, the Death Breath level 8 formula will be:

DB = (((B + L-1 x 7.5%)) x PD)) + ((B + (L-1 x 7.5%)) x MD)))

B = Base (22.5%)

According to the status of Death Breath Level 8 it has 75% damage rate from Physical and 75% damage rate from Magical.

If we doing basic math, the Death Breath level 8 formula will be:

DB = (((22.5/100 + (8-1) x 7.5/100)) x PD)) + ((22.5/100 + (8-1) x 7.5/100)) x MD)))

DB = ((22.5/100 + 7 x 7.5/100) x PD) + ((22.5/100 + 7 x 7.5/100) x MD)

DB = ((22.5/100 + 52.5/100) x PD) + ((22.5/100 + 52.5/100) x MD))

DB = (75/100 x PD) + (75/100 x MD)

PD = Physical Damage

MD = Magical Damage

Where we know about Physical and Magical damage? it is a bit complicated to learn because it has Attack (At), Penetration (Pe), Crit (C), and Accuracy (Ac) as attacker variable and Defense (De), Resilience (R), Dodge (Do), and Protection (Po) for defender.

Math Problem

So, in one case we have Merlin with normal Physical damage 1.25 million and for Magical damage 3.4 million

With assumption if we have same opponent so variable, the output damage will become 1 or in other word we can ignore it.

Ac x C x At = Do x R x De

1 = 1

so we can substitute the formula above as:

DB = ((75/100 x PD) + (75/100 x MD))

DB = (75/100 x 1.250.000) + (75/100 x 3.400.000)

DB = (937.500) + (2.550.000)

DB = 3.487.500

So, the damage for Death Breath without critical damage will be 3.487.500.

PvP Test

According to the match PvP battle, you can take a look if my Merlin dealt 6.3 million damage include 51% ratio of critical attempt which means more than half of his attempt!

If we compare to Physical Damage Immortal, it is the result:

Last Words

Death Breath is an old school skill that still happening, many of people still arguing about this skills. According to the opening itself, it is proven if Magical Damage also worked with. If Magical Damage only worth of one shot attempt, this Merlin will never have reached that damage. So the last things that I need to say to all of you, Magic Immortal is also worth to try if you have Death Breath!

Thank you for reading; maybe it was helpful and will assist your Death Breath!

You can also check my latest post and articles!

⭐ Direct Link: 

Press Officer Tea

⭐ Download Link: 

Android: Here!

iOS: Here!

Huawei: Here!

PC: https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

⭐ Infinity Kingdom Official Page

https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

#InfinityKingdom #DeathBreath #MagicalDamage

Translate