GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Nerfed and Hidden Stats

Discussion
Article Publish : 08/10/2022 22:35
Translate

Lets look at this birds roundskill normal damage output when it goes first against similar strength opponents.

WOW, a lowly 6.8 million with a stat of 5.4 billion, that doesn't seem much so lets try another strong build................

Surely we can do better with the roundskill this time, 45.1billion, that seems better doesn't it?

Well lets look at a weaker build than mine with lower stats and see what happens when they go first.

WOW, amazing, 10.8 trillion normal roundskill damage from a weaker Rajah against a stronger build and the sequence is the same, except I have the advantage of Astromancers 20.5% attack boost before the birds turn, hmmm that's weird, lets try against even weaker builds, surely if STRIJ can get 10.8 trillion against a stronger build I can do better against weaker builds as I do have much better stats across the party.

Only 1.49 trillion against a 10B build, a far cry from 10.8 trillion against a stronger build.

Surely I can match or better 10.8 trillion roundskill damage from my Rajah against 8.7 billion, nope I get a measly 579 billion, thats almost x19 less, WOW!

Come on,this time for sure, now were up against 8B BR, nope the bird could not even hit 1 trillion, so its 736 billion

Surely now, BR less than 8 billion, lets see, nope, only 1.5 trillion, still so far from 10.8 trillion, what's going on, how do weaker builds get such high roundskill damage with lower stats but I get MUCH lower roundskill damage against MUCH weaker builds.

Right, I'm going to pick the weakest non active players on my server, surely I can match that 10.8 trillion Rajah roundskill damage.

Oh no, I nearly did it, I got 10.78 trillion, so close but it took a non active 23.3 million BR player to match that magical bird of STRIJ, I guess numbers don't mean much in this game unless you have hidden stats and the devs giving a nerfing/helping hand.

Translate