GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[Historical Story] The Green Kingdom: Vitas!

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 07/21/2022 16:30
Translate
Edited by ik_tea at 07/21/2022 17:31

Hey, what's up! Tea is here!

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Welcome back to my Historical Story of the Infinity Kingdom!

Today I'll show history about:

~The Green Kingdom: Vitas~

Introduction

Many people have questioned about the history of each kingdom over time. Furthermore, this article was written for those of you who have not read the entire contents of the Ruins feature concerning the Green Kingdom in Infinity Kingdom, commonly known as Vitas. As a result, let's take a closer look at the summary of stories about this kingdom!

The Begin of Story

King Louis XI

Image Source: New York Public Library Picture Collection/Corbis

After leaving the former capital for health reasons, King Louis was crowned in his mother's hometown of Vigorous Silvanus on June 14th, 1483. Omri Collins assisted in the ceremony, and his mother's eldest brother was also crowned. Vigorous Silvanus thus became Vitas' capital. Louis issued a royal decree on the second day, giving the people time to recover. (Norse History: Book of Kings)

The Green Kingdom: Vitas

This was followed by a decree of rest for all citizens of the kingdom. Despite being surrounded by desert to the west, the Snake River's flowing waters have kept Vigorous Silvanus fertile and resource-rich. In the city, Vitas' common creed of life and peace for all finds a reasonably faithful expression. Although Daphne is not far from Vigorous Silvanus, it is the driest city in all of Vitas because of its distance from the source of the river. The huge high-level metropolis of Daphne serves as the capital of the Somnus province and is located in Norheim. It has one land region under its direct control, although all of Somnus may be impacted by the orders that its governor issues.

The most fertile province in the Vitas kingdom and the center of the continent's fruit and vegetable production is St. Fides, whose capital city is Philyra. This province's water comes from the Snake River and all of its tributaries, and it receives a lot of sunshine and rain. Norheim is home to the huge high-level city of Philyra. Although it only directly oversees one land area, St. Fides as a whole may be impacted by the orders issued by its governor. Because of its fertility and its location with many river channels, Philyra was known as a trade route.

Last Words

The Green Kingdom, also known as Vitas, is a Shieldman-focused kingdom. I've highlighted several major events to make it easier for IK fans to read. Hopefully, this article will help to answer some of your questions.

Bibliography

[1] Jouda, W. J., & Mahdib, A. H. 2020. The Role of Louis XI in France's Foreign Policy (1461-1483). Foreign Policy1461, 1483.

[2] Infinity Kingdom. 2022. Ruins Event.

Thank you for reading my article!

You can also check my latest post and articles!

⭐ Direct Link: 

Press Officer Tea

⭐ Download Link: 

Android: Here!

iOS: Here!

Huawei: Here!

PC: https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

⭐ Infinity Kingdom Official Page

https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

#InfinityKingdom #Green #Kingdom #Vitas #HistoricalStory

Translate