More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Bosses setup idea - Fire/Earth

Guide
Article Publish : 07/03/2022 21:13
Translate

Hey everyone,

here is a march you could use to slay those bosses.

I use this especially for earth and fire bosses (since are the ones i farm the most).

Haven't tried it against water and lightning bosses but against earth and fire ones it performs decently.

So here it is, feel free to give it a go and tell me what you would adjust as well.

Fire march with Khan and Alex for Earth/Fire Bosses

Here it is.

As you can see, it has:

• Empress Wu
  • Hippolyta
  • Khan
  • Alex

Empress Wu

Annihilation: really nice skill to heavily damage the boss

Concentration: helps boosting your magical damage, therefore allowing your Wu to be more dangerous against the boss

Chase: makes your critical hits deal even more damage

Genghis Khan

Energy Suppression: makes the boss energy regen speed slower, so that your immortals can activate their skills way before the boss does, having the upper hand and being able to deal more damage for first before the earth boss will eventually activate its shield and the fire boss will unleash its damage, heavily taking down your troops.

Fighting Master: reduces damage dealt to Khan

Adrenaline Rush: really nice to help Khan activating his skill faster and therefore dealing more damage

Hippolyta

Fighting Will: really good physical damage if your Hippo's HPs get less

Assist: beautiful skill to help Wu getting less damage (works with Fighting Will as combo)

Lifelink: amazing to use the fire boss damage to your advantage, transferring it back to the boss

Alexander

Anger: helps boosting Alex's overall physical damage

Death Breath: really nice to deal constant damage throughout the battle

Duel Master: helps boosting Alex's physical attack

Final Thoughts

You could play around with skills and see which ones may work better,

i tried several setups and at the end i just decided to build one and came up with this,

so far it has been performing decently and it allows to farm bosses pretty easily,

let me know in the comments what you think of this setup,

and if you are going to use it as well ^^

Translate