GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Gold or Purple artifact? What to pick? Is gold always better?

Guide
Article Publish : 07/03/2022 20:05
Translate

Hi everyone,

in this post we'll be talking about Artifacts tiers.

We will see if a purple artifact can be a better option than a gold one.

And if it is, which ones you should aim for.

Well, without further ado, let's start and see:

Gold or Purple artifact? What to pick? Is gold always better?

All that glitters is not gold

Is a gold artifact always gold quality?

Not really, in fact sometimes we could find better options in purple artifacts.

Let's say they aren't the best to see, but they can their work done properly, they are less expensive as well, so you should definetely consider to add them to your teams.

Example:

This is an artifact an alliance mate of mine uses on his Yoshitsune, as you can see, it has no special skill.

For sure it has a cool main stat, the Physical Attack one boosted by a Bonus as well, paired with an Accuracy Value boost, it can make this Wood of the Altar a really cool artifact for a range immortal.

BUT...

Let's give a look to this artifact now:

It has a really interesting main stat, in fact it boosts my range immortal Physical Attack Bonus, in addition it has a nice Accuracy Value increase as well, that can make a good difference.

Until here it's almost the same as that gold artifact...

But, my artifact has the special skill: Iron Fist, this means my range immortal can deal an additional 4.50% Physical damage.

While the range immortal equipping that gold artifact, can't.

As you can see, a purple artifact could be a great option if you are lacking a perfect gold one.

Main Takeaway: A perfect purple artifact can be better than an average gold one.

Here's another example

This is a support artifact equipped on my alliance mate's Theodora.

As you can see, its main stat is Physical Attack, which is the worst to have for a support immortal.

In fact, the best one to have is a dodge one.

As you can see it has no special skill as well, therefore making it a really weak artifact.

Let's give a look at my Zenobia's one now:

It has a good main stat: Dodge Value one.

In addition it has the special skill: Shining Light, which is perfect for a support immortal focused on healing like Zenobia or Theodora.

This was another example that a perfect Purple artifact can be way better than a bad or average gold one.

Also regarding the costs...

a gold one costs 600k gold to be forged,

while a purple one costs 300k gold.

Right now i'm running two purple artifacts and will keep them until i find the perfect gold ones.

I won't trade them for some average gold ones, just because they are gold.

And this is what you should be doing too...so keep your purple artifacts!

And don't be afraid to show them off ;)

Hope this helped you clarifying any doubts you may have had about Gold or Purple artifacts ^^

Translate