GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Ragnar Lothbrok - Is he worth the Investment?

Off Topics Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 07/03/2022 16:41
Translate

What's going on Infinity Kingdom world! Zelus is back again! 😝 

I hope you all have had a wonderful week!

In today's article, we have a brief overlook of Ragnar Lothbrok and answer a question on the tip of the tongues of most P2W water players... Is Ragnar worth the investment? 

short answer... YES!

I made the investment into him and wow I do not regret it, he is the perfect addition to the water march and the answer to a lot of issues the water march had,

Since the beginning of the game all water players would use Harald as their dedicated tanks and as much of a brilliant job Harald did, Ragnar is the obvious replacement, Ragnar is a dedicated defence type immortal who runs shieldmen as his troops.

Now another option which many P2W players would run in their water march was to run the almighty Charles the Great which we all know is the best defensive tank in the game, mainly because of the Shield he provides your team from his ultimate skill.

In my time as an Infinity Kingdom player I have done both, I started life with Harald and then I made the switch to Charles and here today I now have Ragnar... yes I know... shock horror... Charles the Great has been replaced 😱 

Charles was amazing, there is no denying that, he is just amazing at what he does but with the introduction of Ragnar I genuinely have noticed no difference in defensive performance and dare I say it, I have noticed an improvement.

to show a simple graphic I have compared the base stats of both immortals, these stats are not influenced by any gear or technology.

if we look at the above stats then Ragner trumps Charles in all departments.

The next reason why Ragner is so worth the investment is his skill and possibly the main reason why he is so worth it.

As you can see above Ragnar does acceptable damage as well as places an amazing debuff, when fulled maxed his skill will place a 30% debuff on your enemies so that they receive 30% more magical damage and when you pair this with one of the best DPS immortals in the game, Merlin then you have a devastating combination.

even if Ragnar was not as strong as Charles this skill alone is a good enough reason to use him in your Water march as Charles does little to no damage and offers no synergy to a water march whereas Ragnar compliments a water march perfectly and outperforms Charles in being a defensive tank for your march.

so in summary, if you are a Water March user and are fortunate enough to be able to purchase Ragnar then I highly recommend it, you will not be disappointed.

once I have finished a few things on my March I will present to you how I run Ragnar in my squad and do a full guide on an end-game Water march.

thanks for reading!

ZELUS

Translate