GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[Review] Dido: Skill Recommendations as Support Immortal!

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 07/03/2022 01:34
Translate

Hey, what's up! Tea is here!

I hope you are having a great day and night!

Welcome back to my article discussion!

Today I will be discussing the oldest water King of the Hill Immortal in the Infinity Kingdom, namely Dido: The Queen of Carthage. This Immortal has the same types of others that are held every month or two months KotH before the newest one arrived. Let's see together about this Immortal!

Introduction

Dido is the oldest water Immortal. She is a Support Immortal who serves in the back row with a bowman type, usually this Immortal is paired with Merlin. However, she can also be paired if the opponent's Immortal has a high level of physical damage!

How to Obtain

Dido can be found at the King of the Hill event. You have to be in the top 20 to get this Immortal!

Skills + Recommendations

Dido's skill is called Divine Sovereignty, this skill can increase Physical defense up to 2000% (20x) and has a 35% chance to chill the enemy so that the enemy's attack speed slows down, this skill is very useful when combined with Merlin because it will have its own effect on Merlin resulting in greater damage.

1.) Absolute Defense

This skills helps Dido to block all damage, in additions she will get heal as a result.

2.) Assist

This skill helps protects Merlin, so he can deal more damage and also it can reduce damage transfer up to 25%.

3.) Sacrifice

Dido is support Immortal, she don't deal massive damage. So it is best to sacrifice her damage and give other Immortal higher damage.

PvP Battle Dido + Merlin

This report is not the highest I've ever seen, but it is proof that using this skill will affect Merlin and have a block effect of up to 3.5 million, but in some moments I've seen someone block up to 20 million damage when using it, of course this is a Good RNG for Absolute Defense and Assist.

Conclusion

Dido is an Immortal support that is worth using when combined with Merlin because of the resulting Chill Effect. But the biggest effect is that this physical protection only works if the enemy uses a physical-type Immortal.

Thank you for reading my article!

You can also check my latest post and articles!

⭐ Direct Link: 

Press Officer Tea

⭐ Download Link: 

Android: Here!

iOS: Here!

Huawei: Here!

PC: https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

⭐ Infinity Kingdom Official Page

https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

#InfinityKingdom

#BattlePvP

#WaterMarchBattle