GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[Review] Ancient Silver Coins: The Way to Get Crystal Ball for Free!

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 07/02/2022 23:03
Translate

Hey, what's up! Tea is here!

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Welcome back to my fourth article of the weeks!

Today, in this forum I'll show you the latest monthly Redeem Event: Ancient Silver Coins in the Infinity Kingdom. This event is recently added several days ago. Let's take a look!

Introduction

Without going through the existing patch notes, Ancient Silver Coins is the Infinity Kingdom's newest coin feature that arrived after the 2.2 update. These coins are extremely useful for obtaining decent items, and if you're lucky, you might even get a fragment artifact.

The Way to Obtains Ancient Silver Coins

1.) Firstly, deploy soldiers to gather resources for an opportunity at additional rewards!

2.) Secondly, gather resources available in your Territory to increase your chances of receiving extra rewards!

3.) Thirdly, conquer Gnome armies to increase your chances of receiving extra rewards!

4.) Last, take down the Gnome Boss to increase your chances of receiving extra rewards!

What You Can Get?

From the boxes obtained from the stages above, you can get resources and coins. Personally, I have got 21 boxes. After I opened it, I got 249 Ancient Silver Coins.

Indirectly means the probability of getting this coin is quite high:

1 Box = 249 ASC / 21 Box

1 Box = 11.89 Ancient Silver Coins

1 Box = 11 - 12 Ancient Silver Coins

After successfully collecting coins, you can exchange them for prizes such as Crystal Balls, Philosophers Stones, Resources, and Accelerators!

Conclusion

This event is very easy to get, you can get exclusive artifact fragments if you are lucky in using crystal balls. This event can of course be enjoyed by Free to players and Exclusive Players!

💚Good Luck! ☘️

Thank you for reading my article!

You can also check my latest post and articles!

⭐ Direct Link: 

Press Officer Tea

⭐ Download Link: 

Android: Here!

iOS: Here!

Huawei: Here!

PC: https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

⭐ Infinity Kingdom Official Page

https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

#Review

#InfinityKingdom

#AncientSilverCoins