GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[Review] Water March PvP Friendly Battle: Dido vs Yoshitsune!

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 07/02/2022 18:26
Translate
Edited by ik_tea at 07/03/2022 01:08

Hey, what's up! Tea is here!

I hope you are having a great day and night!

Welcome back to my second article discussion in this week!

In this article, we will discuss about the match with equal power between Water marches vs. Water marches. The match discussed is whether the use of Yoshitsune is effective against Dido or Dido is superior to Yoshitsune. Let's see more in this article!

Introduction

The water element is an element that is often used by the Infinity Kingdom players, both free to players and spenders. This element is used by more than 95% of Infinity Kingdom players at the beginning of the game. Here, we will discuss the comparison of the damage given by the match between Yoshitsune and Dido! Let's see more!

PvP Records

In this match, I cleared some skills to balance the Strongest Troops Power.

We will look at several parts of the round as the main overview.

Here we see that there is indeed a difference between Immortal Boost and Dragon, but we see that Yoshitsune's Immortal has been scratched by the opposing lightning team.

Let's take a closer look at the skills used by each team.

Skills

Opponent's Skills

My Skills

Output Damage Statistics

Conclusion

Based on my observations, there is a significant difference between Dido's match with Yoshitsune and this water match. It can be seen that even with the VIP buff that the opposing team has, the resulting damage is not greater than Yoshitsune. Dido provides no superiority with a significant comparison. In matches that are less than a minute away, the damage is different. Having said that, Yoshitsune and Dido's results weren't too bad. In this battle with not much difference in strength, it is seen that there is no significant difference between Dido and Yoshitsune. Therefore it may be necessary to hold a Revamp or Buff which might be given to Dido.

Thank you for reading my article!

You can also check my latest post and articles!

⭐ Direct Link: 

Press Officer Tea

⭐ Download Link: 

Android: Here!

iOS: Here!

Huawei: Here!

PC: https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

⭐ Infinity Kingdom Official Page

https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

#InfinityKingdom

#BattlePvP

#WaterMarchBattle