GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

How to defend in alliance conquest?

General Discussion Alliance Conquest
Article Publish : 06/27/2022 22:43
Translate

My alliance is an alliance with f2p and low budget players. I'm having some issues figuring the best defensive setup.

We all have unbalanced stats as it is the only way you can have decent power without the p2w features. It leads to one troop being at something like 1100/700/700 while the rest is at 400/400/400 or something ugly like that with total stats in the 300-400.

When we attack, there's no issue we can win rallies sending single troop type.

When we defend there are 3 choices.

First defending with all kind of troops, this one looks bad cause you lose vs all rallies. 66 to 75% of your troops have no stats making it an easy loss where you trade troops 1v2 or 1v3.

Second choice is reinforcing with only 1 kind of troops. That's what we are currently doing. Better results but recently I have been soloed out of buildings. I mean I trade 1v1 at 3M troops vs 1M, but they don't have to waste time doing rallies. If one guy decides he's willing to trade speedups for points, he'll be able to get the building fast. I have chosen the anti counter buff but it's not enough.

There would be bow avoiding the counter, but let's face it, for low budget they are currently crap. No good badges, no weapons, free commanders even awakened are worse than for other troops. They end up with 200 less stats in atk def health.

The only thing we haven't tried cause it's complicated to pull off is to defend with double troops. For a cav main would be something like 66% cav and 33% inf behind them to prevent spear solos or maybe 50/50. But I'm not sure we won't fall in the same issue as defending with triple troops.

How are you defending and is anyone able to defend a building without a massive power difference and without the expensive total stat commanders?

At that point i'm thinking sending more reinforcement is just a good way to get spanked harder. And I'm wondering if the best defense is not to just disband and focus on chaining offensive rallies as fast as possible to get wins and drain enemy heals.

Translate