GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[Guide Wanted]Battle of Narrow Sea FAQ &Tips

News & Announcements
Article Publish : 06/10/2022 18:23
Translate

Everyone is trying their best to help Daenerys occupy the lighthouses and cross the Narrow Sea. We list some of the frequently asked questions and tips to help you better understand the Battle of Narrow Sea event.

Q: Why does my bubble drop after I enter the Battle of Narrow Sea battlefield?

A: Your castle will be moved in and activate “Fever” when you enter the Naval Warefare. Be sure to check your bubble again after you go back to the world map.

Q: How do I use the “Enhance Commander XXX to 4 stars”?

A: Take Hector as an example. After claiming the Mysterious Treasure, you can directly have a fully awakened Hector if you have unlocked him. Please note that the Mysterious Treasure buff can only take effect in the Battle of Narrow Sea.

Q: I didn’t see the points of the 5th voyage today. Why?

A: The points of the previous voyage will be shown when you start the next voyage.

TIPS:

1. You don’t have to put on the highest buff on each voyage. The buffs that can help kill a certain number of enemies in the Lighthouse will be efficient.

2. Obtain the Mysterious Treasure “Scout” to help you check out the formations of the enemies.

3. “Positioning Master” can help reduce casualty.

4. Don’t use dragon skill “Reroute”.

5. Don’t forget to level up the limit of Supplies in the Warship Modification.

You are welcome to share your tips and guides with us in the comments. We’ll keep updating the thread!

*Special thanks to anonymous players for providing the tips.

Translate